Woman awarded $95 Million after her boss allegedly fapped on her

There's a hole in that story.

She stayed at work that whole day after that second incident? Most women i know would either storm up to HR or go home.

Was he reported to HR after those comments and the first incident of touching?

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

for that kinda cash.....cum at me bro

2aivxd.gif
A+ comment.
A+ GIF execution

I spit out my breakfast.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Some of theses comments in here 
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A thread full of ayo
No way that this chick who's. got the looks can't find a job anywhere else
This whole story is ridicules

A thread full of ayo
No way that this chick who's. got the looks can't find a job anywhere else
This whole story is ridicules

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

She stayed at work that whole day after that second incident? Most women i know would either storm up to HR or go home.

The story said she had contacted HR previously and they failed to follow up on her complaint. She also claims she was passed over for a promotion because of her complaint, these are the reasons the company was found to be liable for her manager's actions.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

The story said she had contacted HR previously and they failed to follow up on her complaint. She also claims she was passed over for a promotion because of her complaint, these are the reasons the company was found to be liable for her manager's actions.

95 Million SMH Legal System be violating people .@%*% Sean Bells people only got like 5 Million and this girl gets slapped with a penis and gets 95 Million.

95 Million SMH Legal System be violating people .@%*% Sean Bells people only got like 5 Million and this girl gets slapped with a penis and gets 95 Million.

Back
Top Bottom