Woman awarded $95 Million after her boss allegedly fapped on her

laugh.gif

This is like one of those "would you do _____ for a certain amount of money" threads come to life

This is like one of those "would you do _____ for a certain amount of money" threads come to life

I'm surprised there is any ridiculously long sentence about the things one of you guys would do to win 95 millions dollars

I'm surprised there is any ridiculously long sentence about the things one of you guys would do to win 95 millions dollars

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

[h1][/h1]
Nearly a year after she was hired, she claimed, he came up to her in the stock room and whacked her on the head with his penis. Then, later that day, he lifted her shirt and masturbated over her as he held her down, she said.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Alford claimed that the store's then-manager, Richard Moore, gave her inappropriate nicknames and touched her inappropriately when she first began working there in 2005

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

I feel bad when women get raped but I mean... most of this stuff is common sense.

how are you going to stick around when he's groping you at orientation?
maybe she had no other choice and this was the only job she could get?
you dudes and your scorn for women are unbelievable..

Absolutely unnecessary flame throwing, Dirty
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Alford claimed that the store's then-manager, Richard Moore, gave her inappropriate nicknames and touched her inappropriately when she first began working there in 2005

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

I feel bad when women get raped but I mean... most of this stuff is common sense.

how are you going to stick around when he's groping you at orientation?
maybe she had no other choice and this was the only job she could get?
you dudes and your scorn for women are unbelievable..

Absolutely unnecessary flame throwing, Dirty
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

[h1][/h1]
Nearly a year after she was hired, she claimed, he came up to her in the stock room and whacked her on the head with his penis. Then, later that day, he lifted her shirt and masturbated over her as he held her down, she said.

There's a hole in that story.

She stayed at work that whole day after that second incident? Most women i know would either storm up to HR or go home.

Was he reported to HR after those comments and the first incident of touching?

Back
Top Bottom