Woman falsely accuses man of rape Vol. Signed by the ATL Falcons!

wow not only did she lie about it but ruined his chances of going to the NFL...who knows how good he could've been

had a full ride to USC too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

wow not only did she lie about it but ruined his chances of going to the NFL...who knows how good he could've been

had a full ride to USC too
30t6p3b.gif
this..

#@$!% literally ruined his life
indifferent.gif

stupid +%! judge needs to get fired and that chick deserves to get raped or 5 years in prison srs

is it possible for him to get any type of reparation or compensation for the 5 years he served?

wow ... not only did she accuse him of rape, not only did she get him locked, not only did she diminish his earnings power, not only did she deny him education at the collegiate level, not only did she remove him from his fam and take away his freedom and youth

but yoooo how she be some grimey 

how u go from this 

Spoiler [+]

childhood%2Bfriends.jpg

to 

behind_bars_xsmall.jpg

one of the grimiest things i've ever heard ... yo childhood friend ... really ... i'd be under the jail 

mad.gif

I hope that dude gets ALL the money she got from that case and then some. And then I hope she has to serve the exact same amount of time in prison that he did.

That's disgusting. And what's worse? I know that this isn't an isolated case... it's probably happened many times before.

This story > Lincoln Lawyer

Who do you guys think will get the movie rights...AMC, HBO, ?

Lol

He should be awarded monetary compensation.

Her on the other hand, should serve jail time for lying on him.

Simple.

im trying to think. He spent 10 years in jail, so I wonder if he were to choke slam her and then give her a frog splash from the top rope, would he even go back to jail. Considering he already has time served?
but anyway, he should file a civil suit which could get him big money considering he couldve went to the NFL. Thats alot of money in damages. Plus I think this woman should be prosecuted just because shes not remorseful and because basically she admitted to lying and sending somebody to jail for 1.5 mill.

Considering the fact he had NFL potential IMO he is 100%  entitled to the potential millions he would have received if he made it to the NFL.

Im assuming his next step will be suing the girl, the school and the state for letting this kind of thing happen to him.

I really hope dude gets PAID!!!   But even more so I hope that little liar that took 5 years of his life gets what she has coming to her.  

Originally Posted by blakep267

im trying to think. He spent 10 years in jail, so I wonder if he were to choke slam her and then give her a frog splash from the top rope, would he even go back to jail. Considering he already has time served?
but anyway, he should file a civil suit which could get him big money considering he couldve went to the NFL. Thats alot of money in damages. Plus I think this woman should be prosecuted just because shes not remorseful and because basically she admitted to lying and sending somebody to jail for 1.5 mill.
if this broad is this grimey, chances are she is equally stupid and probably squandered all that money already.

he could sue for a billion dollars but it wont mean squat if there is no money to be paid out.

How is she not being charged with perjury??? Please tell me he is going to sue her and the Long Beach court system for lost potential earnings.

He basically got cheated out of a shot in the NFL, and more importantly an education at USC. How is he supposed to get a job now outside of some dead-end entry level BS.

These types of cases really get me heated, I feel bad for the guy

He would win a civil suit easily. Could sue for having nightmares every night because of jailtime. Could sue for the money he could have saved from gettting a scholarship to USC. Could sue for a number of things and easily win. I guarantee a million lawyers are trying to get ahold of this guy because they smell an easy case with a big paycheck

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by blakep267

if this broad is this grimey, chances are she is equally stupid and probably squandered all that money already.

he could sue for a billion dollars but it wont mean squat if there is no money to be paid out.

He probably has a suit against the state too possibly. He did "admit" to it, but also the state didnt do their job properly. 

Dude is a really calm person, I probaly would have put hands on ol girl in the that hotel room
30t6p3b.gif

Imagine if his mother or grandmother died will he was locked up and he never got to say his final respects?

Back
Top Bottom