Woman falsely accuses man of rape Vol. Signed by the ATL Falcons!

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Chill pill, my %%#. Cases like this are rampant and rarely is a woman faced with consequences.

A close family member did 16 years because some chick cried foul when her husband found out she was cheating. Destroyed his life and subsequently the lives of his son, both daughters, and wife.

Take that forgive and forget crap elseware. That was literally the worst non-physical act someone can commit on another human being. Disgusting.

As a male....

Your stomach should be turned upside down by this. It could just as easily happen to you.

She is definitely vile for what she KNOWINGLY did. What's equally disturbing is the responses that she should be beaten and raped? I mean really? I'm not defending her by any stretch, but this immature mob mentality that we have in America is atrocious. He should try every avenue in his power to counter sue her for defamation of character and make her pay back restitution for that money she decided to keep. This whole situation is disgusting.

Prison must be that crazy, because he isn't the first guy who has done time to come out and be forgiving of the people who had them falsely imprisoned.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Lane Kiffin. Give him a scholarship now.
Dont if he's good anymore or doesn't play. Man should have a USC degree

I like this. Or give that $1.5M to the dude so he can pay for his own degree.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Chill pill, my %%#. Cases like this are rampant and rarely is a woman faced with consequences.

A close family member did 16 years because some chick cried foul when her husband found out she was cheating. Destroyed his life and subsequently the lives of his son, both daughters, and wife.

Take that forgive and forget crap elseware. That was literally the worst non-physical act someone can commit on another human being. Disgusting.

As a male....

Your stomach should be turned upside down by this. It could just as easily happen to you.

With more emphasis on easily. This kind of !#%@ is sickening.

Originally Posted by beh235

She is definitely vile for what she KNOWINGLY did. What's equally disturbing is the responses that she should be beaten and raped? I mean really? I'm not defending her by any stretch, but this immature mob mentality that we have in America is atrocious. He should try every avenue in his power to counter sue her for defamation of character and make her pay back restitution for that money she decided to keep. This whole situation is disgusting.
yeah bro, you do 10 years and then talk that talk, after you get out and have to live the rest of your life as a sex offender.

she deserves that American Me treatment

Originally Posted by solarius49

yeah bro, you do 10 years and then talk that talk, after you get out and have to live the rest of your life as a sex offender.

are they really gonna keep that on his record?
crazy 

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

What are you talking about, she ruined a good portion of his life and is a complete piece of crap. Im down for a public hanging, and i stand behind what i said originally. People do stuff and get away with stuff like this because the punishment isnt fitting. Tie her legs and hang her from a tree to die, that would make people think twice about trying to pull this crap. Eye for an eye, send her to prison- she'll get raped there. "he should try every avenue... defamation of character" are you serious dude? Defamation doesnt even begin to cover it- she didnt just go around saying bad things about him, she had dude locked up for 10 years and basically stole 1.5 million. Perjury and grand theft- send this trick up the river
I agree that she ruined five years of his life, there is no disputing that. He can sue for the time and money lost, her confession has been recorded. How old are you dude? Your response to this question eptomizes exactly what is wrong with our society, which is why we are so F'd up on many different levels. To be honest, he missed out on 5 years of his life. He's currently 26, and his life isn't over. It would be a different if he did 50 years or something like that. THAT's destroying a life. This young man has time to possibly sue and be compensated and continue on with his life. You seem a bit short sighted and young with your response. Public hanging? Tying her to a tree huh? That language alone scares me and makes me wonder what other thoughts you may have, but I digress....

Hendrix...I believe he may be able to have that record opened up and have that conviction exponged from his record. I'm not a lawyer, but I think it's a possibility.

Solarious, YOU do ten years and say it's worth it. There have been men who have done way more time, came out and were not as angry as you sound, and I'm betting you have not done jail time so you may not understand that feeling either. Grow up.

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Lane Kiffin. Give him a scholarship now.
Dont if he's good anymore or doesn't play. Man should have a USC degree

I like this.
Wont happen. USC is on probation.

USC will lose 30 scholarships over a three-year period, 10 annually from 2011 to '13
                                                                                                                                   Link

Id blame his lazy lawyers as well... Didnt want to put any effort in the case and told him what would be the easiest option for them

@ beh: im 26. Theres no place for her in our society- and she doesnt deserve to walk freely amongst us. 5 years or 50 years- its inexcusable, and maybe if there was a precedence set and an example made- then this probably wouldnt occur so frequently. Thats what IM sayin

I agree. She should go to jail and be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. My POV was just the harshness of some of the responses is all.  

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Take a chill pill. Wishing death upon people that didnt even do nothing to you man. Why you more angry, when dude is forgiving and he was the victim.
Hitler never did anything to me. I can't wish death upon him?
Genocide and being falsely accused of rape is two different topics. Second, as far as I remember Jewish people never forgave Hitler. Lastly, who wished death on a person who's been dead for decades? 
30t6p3b.gif
 Comparing Holocaust to this.

I just wanted to play devil's advocate. I'm just saying its easily justifiable to wish death upon a person even though they had never done anything to you. Hitler was just an arbitrary example.

horrible story... glad dude gettin his name cleared...chick is straight scum

am i trippin tho...how shawty got 1.5 mil and the reporter showed up at that crummy apt lookin for her lol...i know it was 10 years ago but cmon

What are you talking about, she ruined a good portion of his life and is a complete piece of crap. Im down for a public hanging, and i stand behind what i said originally. People do stuff and get away with stuff like this because the punishment isnt fitting. Tie her legs and hang her from a tree to die, that would make people think twice about trying to pull this crap. Eye for an eye, send her to prison- she'll get raped there. "he should try every avenue... defamation of character" are you serious dude? Defamation doesnt even begin to cover it- she didnt just go around saying bad things about him, she had dude locked up for 10 years and basically stole 1.5 million. Perjury and grand theft- send this trick up the river
I agree that she ruined five years of his life, there is no disputing that. He can sue for the time and money lost, her confession has been recorded. How old are you dude? Your response to this question eptomizes exactly what is wrong with our society, which is why we are so F'd up on many different levels. To be honest, he missed out on 5 years of his life. He's currently 26, and his life isn't over. It would be a different if he did 50 years or something like that. THAT's destroying a life. This young man has time to possibly sue and be compensated and continue on with his life. You seem a bit short sighted and young with your response. Public hanging? Tying her to a tree huh? That language alone scares me and makes me wonder what other thoughts you may have, but I digress....

Hendrix...I believe he may be able to have that record opened up and have that conviction exponged from his record. I'm not a lawyer, but I think it's a possibility.

Solarious, YOU do ten years and say it's worth it. There have been men who have done way more time, came out and were not as angry as you sound, and I'm betting you have not done jail time so you may not understand that feeling either. Grow up.
The hell?  I know registered sex offenders, and trust me, your life is over.  You have to tell everyone you're a sex offender when you move into a neighborhood, you get HEAVILY medicated...if you dont know about chemical castration, look it up.  So no, he didnt just lose 5 years, he lost his chance at living a normal life, at getting an education, his shot at the NFL...

As a male....

I'm furious about this all too, but from an unbiased standpoint, your family member kind of destroyed his home life himself by cheating on his wife in the first place.
Everything else I agree with.

Son, this is so wild I don't even know where to begin.
When they told my man he had 10 minutes and couldn't speak to his mom.......wow, teenagers especially black teenagers need to be educated about the law.
I'm so thankful I never encountered a human being like her
She should do no less than 15 years in my opinion, hopefully he gets some type of compensation but there isn't really any amount that would justify this.
All yall calling for blood are wild though, that's backwards, jail and debt would be more beneficial anyway.

I'm not saying that the justice system should demand blood. Im saying some round the way hood dudes should catch her slippin one drunk night after the club, and hit her up with a broken bottle

-At the very least she should have to pay back every single cent.
-He should sue and receive somewhere north of 3 million seems fair, but if he got WAAAAAY more I wouldn't be surprised and would be happy for him.
-She should have to serve just as much time (AT LEAST) as he had to and I mean to the second.

Also something I dont think I have seen mentioned if those who are in prison for a sexual related offense are often times treated the worst and others try to exact there own sense of revenge. Never want to assume something like that but that said this is the situation that he didnt put himself in but SHE did. As a man I have always been taught since I was a little boy that you take your punishment and you take ownership of your own actions. If he had done it he has the realization that his own stupidity and immorality was the reason. Except it wasnt and in its place was hers. Just a different view. But there is nothing worst to do to a man then to make a false claim of this nature.

I'm not exaggerating in the least when I say I'd probably choke every last bit of air out of someone that cost me 5 years of my life when I did nothing wrong.

5 years b. Talking about learning to forgive and move on, #!%% that noise. 1 year is more than enough to break my morals. The concept of being somewhere you don't want to be for years, !++$#* food, no freedom, none of the electronics you love etc

i'm still mad and this is from yesterday.

5 years is a long #!! time, famb...

Sooooo any news on what's gonna happen to her?

Oh yeah.. and that "she deserved to be raped" post...

Spoiler [+]
lmaooooooollgfydsfkpmufcsqiknh.

Back
Top Bottom