Woman falsely accuses man of rape Vol. Signed by the ATL Falcons!

Dude got a workout with the Seahawks because he was recruited by Pete Carroll back when he was at USC. Now that hes head coach of the Hawks I assume he wants to give this dude the chance that he never got.

culturecarnage wrote:
mytmouse76 wrote:
Originally Posted by Peep Game

Wow, one of my cousins (along with 2 of his friends) did 10 years for "rape". My cousin was smashing some chick he had been hitting up for
awhile at her parents house, and she told him to invite some of his friends over. So they came over and all got some from her. Her dad comes 

home, all 3 dudes hop out the window and you can probably fill in the rest. 
thats terrible...

women who lie about rape and who the father of their children are are the bottom of the barrel...doesn't get much worse than that

blame the societal norms that greatly constrain what women can do sexually while still being upstanding citizens. blame %%+*-shaming, that's the reason for false rape charges. 
some of the responses to this thread are ridiculous. don't even know why i bother coming here.

Society...?    Really...?   At what point does personal accountability come into play ?

Also... and this is PURE speculation on my part but ... Yesterday I saw an interview Banks did with KCs MetroSports and he talked about how he never gave up on his NFL dream. He stayed training as best he could in prison and started much more extreme training as soon as he released. He mentioned being in much better shape now then when he had prospects looking at him in HS.  ...Word travels fast in the hood and I honestly bet THE ONLY reason this $keezer tried to re-connect with Banks in the first place was because she probably heard people talking about how he still had the possible potential to make it into the NFL being that he is actually now considerably stronger and faster than he was in 2002.   

...Just saying... Gold digging $keezers like to have their options open  and if shes crazy enough to let the guy do 6 years in prison shes probably crazy enough to think he would take her back.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

thats terrible...

women who lie about rape and who the father of their children are are the bottom of the barrel...doesn't get much worse than that
daaaaaamb... that's cold blooded, famb...
lemme ask folks this though...

what's the best way of avoiding something like this? 

i'm scared man... real life...

frown.gif
frown.gif
Record the whole thing.

^^^^^^
Unfortunately it seems like this is where it is headed, especially if you are a guy with some type of clout in society.  check out what Romany  Malco said in this breakfast club interview.  Fast forward to 7:15

[youtube]ht_RFm0QBng[/youtube]

the amount of hatred in my heart for this @*$#$ is downright shameful. hope this dude gets a gig somewhere.

How can someone be made whole after losing a full ride to one of the best football programs in the country? I wish there was a way to quantify this, I feel horrible for the guy.

good for Banks still able to make it in pro football even after all he had to endure.

and who knows, if he kills it in the UFL he might get a nod somewhere in the big show.

The best form of revenge is forgiveness.  I like this guy, nothing but the best to him!  He kept his head even when he was done wrong and he got his due.  This guy has a huge heart!

Hope he makes it to he league one day.

He has a lot more forgiveness then I do. I'm not about that life and I would still find a way to get her

Yeah, but how is he going to get those 5 years back? This broad took away his life and stole an opportunity of a lifetime. IDK how she's able to live with herself.

all i gotta say is :pimp: to the man and i wish the best in his future endeavors and hopefully he's in the NFL one day

Americas justice system is shameful. Woman fires warning shot to scare abusive husband and gets sentenced to prison. Woman falsely accuses someone of rape and walks around free.:stoneface: If this is happening how could anyone have faith in the justice system ?

Back
Top Bottom