Woman Pretended To Be A Man And...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This can't be life.

2 years?

10 smash sessions?

Off that alone there's a problem. Either in infrequency in smashing or this dumb girl not being suspicious after a week of meeting and interacting.

She had to know.

If not she might be a functioning ******ed person.

This whole thing is bonkers :lol:

roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
She looks like Rick Carlisle.

Aside from that....I can't fathom how she couldn't realize something was off in practically EVERYTHING going on between them.

1. Before you put the blindfold on to watch the movie, wouldn't you either a) hve to let homegirl into your crib unblindfolded or b) go to homegilrs crib and walk in unblindfolded?

2. Same thing with the beach? How could you possibly get to the beach with a blindfold on?

3. How did she not realize it was a woman from touching her? Never met a women whose skin felt like a mans.

What does a girl get out of hitting the ***** with a strap on?

Curious to know this as well.

My favorite part of sex is getting the girl off.

Nothing like seeing a women pleasured :evil:

Maybe they just like pleasing.

I've meet a few women who just like giving head and not sex.

I was actually shocked when I met women like this. Hell, my ex was one of them :lol: :lol: not that she didn't like sex, but she LOVED giving head. All I know is everytime she did this....
View media item 1717830
I was gonna look like this in less than 15 minutes
WoG8NLN.gif

Last edited:
i think i seen it b4 i think he got bit by a snake

and i put the spaniards pics becuase they were celebrating 
eyes.gif

What does a girl get out of hitting the ***** with a strap on?

Curious to know this as well.

My favorite part of sex is getting the girl off.

Nothing like seeing a women pleasured :evil:

Maybe they just like pleasing.

I've meet a few women who just like giving head and not sex.

I was actually shocked when I met women like this. Hell, my ex was one of them :lol: :lol: not that she didn't like sex, but she LOVED giving head. All I know is everytime she did this....
View media item 1717830
I was gonna look like this in less than 15 minutes
WoG8NLN.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I thought is was an urban legend when I was a teenager but when I started running into these kind of women my life legit changed

I don't eem believe in God but if I started dating a girl, and she told me this. You could find me in church on the Sunday giving thanks for all these blessings I'm about to receive

And then catch me during the week catching the holy spirit while my porterhouse gets worshipped

Almost thought Peep flagrantly posted a HJ gif while talking about BJs :rofl:

Gotta love the chicks whose necks only get tired after 30-40 min. Don't see sweat on their brow until a hr in :smokin

Blindfolded every time. Even while watching a movie and sun bathing :rofl:

Weirdest catfish story ever.

How did she even know she was "watching" a movie, could have been a book on tape for all she knew :lol: :smh:

I guess NPR and chill bout to be the new wave :smokin

Glad they convicted homegirl doe, she got some serious problems

Last edited:
Guy in the gif got bit by a snake

The only way to get rid of the venom is to induce an orgasm, so that's what son is doing

That is a true friend, some of yah would let your friend die.

I know flyny would do the right thing.

Back
Top Bottom