Woman put in coma over parking space.

I understand the equality debate in regards to men hitting women and vice versa, but I was always told its important to know we're not equal. I'm a pretty solid dude and there's not many women in the world that I feel like could legitamatly endanger me unless they had some sort of a weapon. If a 4'11 woman punched me, I'm not hitting her back. Its not worth it. Girls have swung at me before and it doesn't even hurt, I cant possibly imagine stealing on a girl like I would a man.

I understand the equality debate in regards to men hitting women and vice versa, but I was always told its important to know we're not equal. I'm a pretty solid dude and there's not many women in the world that I feel like could legitamatly endanger me unless they had some sort of a weapon. If a 4'11 woman punched me, I'm not hitting her back. Its not worth it. Girls have swung at me before and it doesn't even hurt, I cant possibly imagine stealing on a girl like I would a man.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

One word - Senseless 
SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

One person is in a coma and the other is probably going to prison ... No one won 
tired.gif

Its crazy how quick people can destroy their life over stupid %%%* 
this and mad people in here talking like i would do this... i wouldn't do that ... w/o being in that situation ... reflexes, principle, instincts, whatever it was it happened and it's unfortunate ...

i hope there is a video so this can have 2 sides to the story since the woman can't speak for herself right now... 

yes he punched her, but if he shook her and he released her and she somehow slipped and hit her head, or he pushed and she tripped on the curb and hit her head ... all that matters is the result ... COMA ... so i won't judge ... i would hope that i would not be in that situation and that i wouldn't react that way

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

One word - Senseless 
SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

One person is in a coma and the other is probably going to prison ... No one won 
tired.gif

Its crazy how quick people can destroy their life over stupid %%%* 
this and mad people in here talking like i would do this... i wouldn't do that ... w/o being in that situation ... reflexes, principle, instincts, whatever it was it happened and it's unfortunate ...

i hope there is a video so this can have 2 sides to the story since the woman can't speak for herself right now... 

yes he punched her, but if he shook her and he released her and she somehow slipped and hit her head, or he pushed and she tripped on the curb and hit her head ... all that matters is the result ... COMA ... so i won't judge ... i would hope that i would not be in that situation and that i wouldn't react that way

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

common sense b?

ninjahood, you will say anything in the sake of an argument.

you know damn well you wouldnt support someone putting your daughter in a coma, bro
did you see da pic of this guy? where do you draw da line self accountability? i mean if you're 4'11 what da hell are you doing putting

hands on a dude with a buck 50 scar across his face? she was obviously not thinking....ironically she isn't thinking now either.

common sense b?

you know damn well you wouldnt support someone putting your daughter in a coma, bro
did you see da pic of this guy? where do you draw da line self accountability? i mean if you're 4'11 what da hell are you doing putting

hands on a dude with a buck 50 scar across his face? she was obviously not thinking....ironically she isn't thinking now either.

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by Been Fly Since 85

A man hitting a female though.....
30t6p3b.gif

Is it okay for females to hit males?
Fools are straight $%+% right here. You better make sure that female you swing at dont have a big brother. My boys sister got swung on for talking +@$+ to some fool at a club. We went back the next week and beat the +@$+ out of him @$+$#% up his car and they took his dj equipment and sold it on craigslist. No chick should swing on a man but know there is consequences. When it comes down to it she is a woman grab her arms toss her shake the +@$+ out of her but to hit a female like you hit a man?? What does that say about you? That could be someones mother that is someones daughter think about it she is not the same as you. How am I going to hit a woman that I have probably 50 pounds on them? But I know treat women equally its funny everyone says that but at the same time they had to ban kitchen jokes in this forum.

Originally Posted by BK201

Originally Posted by Been Fly Since 85

A man hitting a female though.....
30t6p3b.gif

Is it okay for females to hit males?
Fools are straight $%+% right here. You better make sure that female you swing at dont have a big brother. My boys sister got swung on for talking +@$+ to some fool at a club. We went back the next week and beat the +@$+ out of him @$+$#% up his car and they took his dj equipment and sold it on craigslist. No chick should swing on a man but know there is consequences. When it comes down to it she is a woman grab her arms toss her shake the +@$+ out of her but to hit a female like you hit a man?? What does that say about you? That could be someones mother that is someones daughter think about it she is not the same as you. How am I going to hit a woman that I have probably 50 pounds on them? But I know treat women equally its funny everyone says that but at the same time they had to ban kitchen jokes in this forum.

I would have done the same. You bums that say you'd never hit a chick are the reason why these girls think they can get away with throwing haymakers at dudes. Getting punched by a girl doesn't make you a man. Where do you idiots get that from? 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I would have done the same. You bums that say you'd never hit a chick are the reason why these girls think they can get away with throwing haymakers at dudes. Getting punched by a girl doesn't make you a man. Where do you idiots get that from? 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

common sense b?

disgusting. NYC has rotted your moral compass, dude.

she's not thinking?

well, he'll be getting sonned for his fruitcup prolly the rest of his natural life, tho

does he even have a mark from this 4'11" girl's attack?

no. he doesnt. cause he's thorough and raw with buck 50 scar. He's the %!$@.

imo, he was out of line even getting out of the car.

id have absolutely no problem with dude getting life....i'd actually support that.

smh @ "big enough to hit big enough to get hit back"

you dudes are morons.

dudes be on NT crying about passive aggressive roomates and %[email protected] its "eye for an eye" out here in these streets, huh?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Serg812

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

have fun being in jail for beating women, tho.

then you can get punched by men, not women.

something tells me youre not even 19....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

common sense b?

disgusting. NYC has rotted your moral compass, dude.

she's not thinking?

well, he'll be getting sonned for his fruitcup prolly the rest of his natural life, tho

does he even have a mark from this 4'11" girl's attack?

no. he doesnt. cause he's thorough and raw with buck 50 scar. He's the %!$@.

imo, he was out of line even getting out of the car.

id have absolutely no problem with dude getting life....i'd actually support that.

smh @ "big enough to hit big enough to get hit back"

you dudes are morons.

dudes be on NT crying about passive aggressive roomates and %[email protected] its "eye for an eye" out here in these streets, huh?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Serg812

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

have fun being in jail for beating women, tho.

then you can get punched by men, not women.

something tells me youre not even 19....

Where did this idea that women aren’t responsible for their actions come from?

^^life for hitting someone that is foolish…. let alone hitting someone that hit you first… I could understand if homie beat her to death… he hit her once…

and anyone with a buck 50 on their face isnt the guy you want to play tuff with...

^^life for hitting someone that is foolish…. let alone hitting someone that hit you first… I could understand if homie beat her to death… he hit her once…

and anyone with a buck 50 on their face isnt the guy you want to play tuff with...

he hit her once…

dude threw a haymaker to knock her off her feet compared to her little %#* hits....Come on now.. you know her little 4'11 frame ain't throwing much heat

he hit her once…

dude threw a haymaker to knock her off her feet compared to her little %#* hits....Come on now.. you know her little 4'11 frame ain't throwing much heat

Originally Posted by HighMan

roll.gif
 FROM THE RESIDENT CHRISTIAN!?!?!?!

laugh.gif

I could understand if homie beat her to death… he hit her once…
she's in a coma. he literally beat her to near death. she may still die. she will never be "normal"

what are you saying?

who said that? being responsible for her actions, she would have gotten an assult charge....not be put into a coma.

dude got arrested for assult. He wasnt "in the right" at all...he assulted a lady and put her in a coma.

did she assult him first? SURE!

is the punishment for assult in this country a punch-induced coma?

is "taking responsibility"  for assulting someone (who had no marks or injuries whatsoeever) a coma?

i always thought "he cant be this dumb" in the religion threads, but now, you've proven it to me...

^^life for hitting someone that is foolish
look bruh, she HIT him.....he put her in a coma....he didn't "just hit" her....she is in a coma and has brain damage...her life is basically over.....so is his life.....

Originally Posted by HighMan

roll.gif
 FROM THE RESIDENT CHRISTIAN!?!?!?!

laugh.gif

I could understand if homie beat her to death… he hit her once…
she's in a coma. he literally beat her to near death. she may still die. she will never be "normal"

what are you saying?

who said that? being responsible for her actions, she would have gotten an assult charge....not be put into a coma.

dude got arrested for assult. He wasnt "in the right" at all...he assulted a lady and put her in a coma.

did she assult him first? SURE!

is the punishment for assult in this country a punch-induced coma?

is "taking responsibility"  for assulting someone (who had no marks or injuries whatsoeever) a coma?

i always thought "he cant be this dumb" in the religion threads, but now, you've proven it to me...

^^life for hitting someone that is foolish
look bruh, she HIT him.....he put her in a coma....he didn't "just hit" her....she is in a coma and has brain damage...her life is basically over.....so is his life.....

I don't believe he should have stuck her. But you have to be careful when getting into conflicts with people you don't know anything about. That goes for anyone of any gender or race. She was unlucky unfortunately. Hopefully she'll pull through.

Back
Top Bottom