Woman put in coma over parking space.

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN  He just had to be black they gonna fry this brother he gonna get all of OJ's time
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

You step to someone like a man, don't be surprised if you get dropped like a man.
Women want to get treated as equals.....well, you can't pick and choose equality. All or none.
this.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

You step to someone like a man, don't be surprised if you get dropped like a man.
Women want to get treated as equals.....well, you can't pick and choose equality. All or none.
this.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Od. Dude should have just slapped her. I don't think guys should punch lil girls. Only disgusting behemoths.
yeah, 4'11 is almost ****** status.  a very low-power punch from him would send her flying easily.  i don't think i could hit someone that small, maybe just shove her.  that's the risk you take when you're aggressive and get in someone's face.  you don't know how they'll react, they could hurt or kill you.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Od. Dude should have just slapped her. I don't think guys should punch lil girls. Only disgusting behemoths.
yeah, 4'11 is almost ****** status.  a very low-power punch from him would send her flying easily.  i don't think i could hit someone that small, maybe just shove her.  that's the risk you take when you're aggressive and get in someone's face.  you don't know how they'll react, they could hurt or kill you.

One word - Senseless 
SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

One person is in a coma and the other is probably going to prison ... No one won 
tired.gif

Its crazy how quick people can destroy their life over stupid %%%* 

One word - Senseless 
SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

One person is in a coma and the other is probably going to prison ... No one won 
tired.gif

Its crazy how quick people can destroy their life over stupid %%%* 

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Dont care if the woman was at fault or not. Im not getting mad over a parking spot nor am I fighting or putting someone in a coma, intentional or not.

And neither will anyone here. Knock it off tough guys.
In contrast to the contents of your avatar, ya boy stays bringin in good ol wholesome truth to every thread. Unless I was bout that life and kept my trunk loaded, I don't believe that I will ever attempt to run over or fight a person over a parking spot just because of the repercussions...too many stories that suggest I act otherwise.

i.e. Story of a guy getting shot over holding a parking spot in a club for his boy, the 5 dudes jumpin out at cuzzo in the thread, this lady who got laid the @*%! out, and one time these 2 dudes I saw pull up to the spot in a lot at the same time....got out of their cars, fought, and both drove off ...so nobody even took the spot in the end.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Dont care if the woman was at fault or not. Im not getting mad over a parking spot nor am I fighting or putting someone in a coma, intentional or not.

And neither will anyone here. Knock it off tough guys.
In contrast to the contents of your avatar, ya boy stays bringin in good ol wholesome truth to every thread. Unless I was bout that life and kept my trunk loaded, I don't believe that I will ever attempt to run over or fight a person over a parking spot just because of the repercussions...too many stories that suggest I act otherwise.

i.e. Story of a guy getting shot over holding a parking spot in a club for his boy, the 5 dudes jumpin out at cuzzo in the thread, this lady who got laid the @*%! out, and one time these 2 dudes I saw pull up to the spot in a lot at the same time....got out of their cars, fought, and both drove off ...so nobody even took the spot in the end.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

@ 4'11 even if she was the aggressor i doubt he needed to hit her in the face to defend himself

she should have moved tho...the minute he got out his car to come at her she should have given up that spot...

i hope she pulls through...

i swear i'm gonna start posting good news every day to balance out all the BS/sad/crazy stories/vids posted on here

imma need you to do that. thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

@ 4'11 even if she was the aggressor i doubt he needed to hit her in the face to defend himself

she should have moved tho...the minute he got out his car to come at her she should have given up that spot...

i hope she pulls through...

i swear i'm gonna start posting good news every day to balance out all the BS/sad/crazy stories/vids posted on here

imma need you to do that. thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

typical sheltered NTer responses.

do not want.  

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

i'd tell me daughter dont hit no one and expect not to be hit back, doesn't matter WHO it is....common sense.
same vein, if your daughter was laid up in a coma cause a dude socked her with the force of 1000 thor punches, you wouldnt be saying "she shoulda kept her hands to herself"

some of you dudes, i swear...

umm yeah i would've have...thats like if i robbed a bank and someone killed me, whats my mother gonna say "they shouldn't of killed me?" i did something wrong...

now im paying for my actions....of course i feel bad for da chick, but if u 4'11 i ask what in GODS business do you having tryin to hit anybody? now me as a man

i wouldn't slapped da !%*% outta her instead of using my fist, cuz frankly unless da chick is built like chyna there should be no reason you ever fierce punch a chick

unless its chun-li in street fighter
laugh.gif

common sense b...goes a LONG way.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

typical sheltered NTer responses.

do not want.  

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

i'd tell me daughter dont hit no one and expect not to be hit back, doesn't matter WHO it is....common sense.
same vein, if your daughter was laid up in a coma cause a dude socked her with the force of 1000 thor punches, you wouldnt be saying "she shoulda kept her hands to herself"

some of you dudes, i swear...

umm yeah i would've have...thats like if i robbed a bank and someone killed me, whats my mother gonna say "they shouldn't of killed me?" i did something wrong...

now im paying for my actions....of course i feel bad for da chick, but if u 4'11 i ask what in GODS business do you having tryin to hit anybody? now me as a man

i wouldn't slapped da !%*% outta her instead of using my fist, cuz frankly unless da chick is built like chyna there should be no reason you ever fierce punch a chick

unless its chun-li in street fighter
laugh.gif

common sense b...goes a LONG way.

common sense b?

ninjahood, you will say anything in the sake of an argument.

you know damn well you wouldnt support someone putting your daughter in a coma, bro

she wasnt "robbing a bank"

and if someone was robbing a bank unarmed and was shot, yes, the police were wrong.

this is her life...which is gone now...

and you're not only defending his actions, you're PROMOTING them?

lol

okay

common sense b?

ninjahood, you will say anything in the sake of an argument.

you know damn well you wouldnt support someone putting your daughter in a coma, bro

she wasnt "robbing a bank"

and if someone was robbing a bank unarmed and was shot, yes, the police were wrong.

this is her life...which is gone now...

and you're not only defending his actions, you're PROMOTING them?

lol

okay

Back
Top Bottom