Woman put in coma over parking space.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

2) Just from reading your posts. It shows that you surround yourself with classless guttersnipe broads on a daily basis.
bastards.jpg

that doesnt even make sense....lol from reading my posts i surround myself with classless broads on a daily basis?

roll.gif

okay, champ....

like i said, you manly alpha males are right. im converted. we should make self-defense videos for men to show them how to properly knock a woman out when she's assulting you....

itll look like bas rutten's street fight video, except, broads getting bodied....

WE DONT HAVE TO TAKE THIS ABUSE ANYMORE, MEN

WE NOT GONNA LET THESE WOMEN OPPRESS US AND PHYSICALLY INTIMIDATE US BECAUSE SOCIETY SAYS WE CANT HIT THEM!

5678114-man-punching-woman.jpg

now, this picture is wrong if he hit her first, but if she hit him first, i'd say follow up with a couple stomps, as well, serves her right....

Insp-DonkeySuperManWonderWoman.jpg

superman is an alpha male who doesnt let any chick, even wonder woman, walk all over him...

6523240-a-woman-punches-a-man--an-unexpected-denouement-dispute.jpg

SWEEP THE LEGS BRO!

eyes.gif

2) Just from reading your posts. It shows that you surround yourself with classless guttersnipe broads on a daily basis.
bastards.jpg

that doesnt even make sense....lol from reading my posts i surround myself with classless broads on a daily basis?

roll.gif

okay, champ....

like i said, you manly alpha males are right. im converted. we should make self-defense videos for men to show them how to properly knock a woman out when she's assulting you....

itll look like bas rutten's street fight video, except, broads getting bodied....

WE DONT HAVE TO TAKE THIS ABUSE ANYMORE, MEN

WE NOT GONNA LET THESE WOMEN OPPRESS US AND PHYSICALLY INTIMIDATE US BECAUSE SOCIETY SAYS WE CANT HIT THEM!

5678114-man-punching-woman.jpg

now, this picture is wrong if he hit her first, but if she hit him first, i'd say follow up with a couple stomps, as well, serves her right....

Insp-DonkeySuperManWonderWoman.jpg

superman is an alpha male who doesnt let any chick, even wonder woman, walk all over him...

6523240-a-woman-punches-a-man--an-unexpected-denouement-dispute.jpg

SWEEP THE LEGS BRO!

eyes.gif

cause i think dude is wrong for putting a chick in a coma over a parking space imma simp?

im not as manly as you?

roll.gif

negro, please.
Did you watch the video that was posted earlier??  Dudes clearly said he didn't intend for her to be put in a coma and didn't even know about that until he was arraigned.  Also, given some of your comments in here I would definitely say your not a manly as me, but hopefully I and a few others in here can get you on the right track.  There may be hope for you yet champ. 

cause i think dude is wrong for putting a chick in a coma over a parking space imma simp?

im not as manly as you?

roll.gif

negro, please.
Did you watch the video that was posted earlier??  Dudes clearly said he didn't intend for her to be put in a coma and didn't even know about that until he was arraigned.  Also, given some of your comments in here I would definitely say your not a manly as me, but hopefully I and a few others in here can get you on the right track.  There may be hope for you yet champ. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Also, given some of your comments in here I would definitely say your not a manly as me,

because i think putting a human in a coma over a parking space is ridiculous?

roll.gif

how you more manly than me and you still bent out of shape that my FEMALE clowned you on NT like 4 years ago?

roll.gif

Also, given some of your comments in here I would definitely say your not a manly as me,

roll.gif

how you more manly than me and you still bent out of shape that my FEMALE clowned you on NT like 4 years ago?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

roll.gif

roll.gif

Let's start from the beginnig champ.  Do you think a woman hitting a guy over a parking space is ridiculous??  For your second statement, I don't know who you are, and I don't know who your female is, so if that did occur more power to you and your feamle..........but I highly doubt any of that is true
wink.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Let's start from the beginnig champ.  Do you think a woman hitting a guy over a parking space is ridiculous??  For your second statement, I don't know who you are, and I don't know who your female is, so if that did occur more power to you and your feamle..........but I highly doubt any of that is true
wink.gif

Word, because you know for a FACT that he didn't get out of the car to ask her to politely move face to face, right?
nah, you right, im sure he POLITELY asked her, RESPECTFULLY to please give him the spot...it was so polite and respectful she started hitting him...

eyes.gif

"my mom would have better sense"

so if a random dude calls your mom an ugly ****-sucking **++# *%*%$, and she slaps him, then he puts her in a coma, you're gonna hold your moms limp hand and say "see, mom, i thought you had more sense than that, b. Broads get put in comas everyday, b. Pull your skirt up, B. "
My mom wouldn't slap the dude because she does have more sense than that.

this.

Word, because you know for a FACT that he didn't get out of the car to ask her to politely move face to face, right?
nah, you right, im sure he POLITELY asked her, RESPECTFULLY to please give him the spot...it was so polite and respectful she started hitting him...

eyes.gif

so if a random dude calls your mom an ugly ****-sucking **++# *%*%$, and she slaps him, then he puts her in a coma, you're gonna hold your moms limp hand and say "see, mom, i thought you had more sense than that, b. Broads get put in comas everyday, b. Pull your skirt up, B. "

this.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

eyes.gif

this.

I second this

Originally Posted by ninjahood

eyes.gif

this.

I second this

"Ronnie Romance type dudes"

right, i see who i'm having a debate with here. your rebuttals are quite awful.

you def. did a good job of confirming that you're a child. or maybe you just have the mentality of one, which is inexcusable, but your lack of character is a lot clearer for no one to take serious.

"Ronnie Romance type dudes"

right, i see who i'm having a debate with here. your rebuttals are quite awful.

you def. did a good job of confirming that you're a child. or maybe you just have the mentality of one, which is inexcusable, but your lack of character is a lot clearer for no one to take serious.

I think a lot of you guys are missing the point that it wasn't the punch that put this girl in a coma, it was the fall backwards and hitting of her head on the curb. I think I've only seen one person mention this fact, and then he got lit up like he was a total idiot for suggesting such a thing. It's not like dude hit her with some type of Mortal Kombat FINISH HIM!! punch where she was in a coma before she hit the ground. That's the crappiest part of this whole situation. She lands 1 inch in another direction, and she's not in a coma. Had a guy go to jail around my way for manslaughter for a VERY similar situation. There was a fight outside of a bar, with a few on-lookers, and one of the guys decides he wants in the fight. Sucker-punched a dude that was just standing there, who stumbled backwards, hit his head on the curb, lapsed into a coma, and eventually died.

Not condoning anything that happened here, just saying that it was a VERY unfortunate situation, and there are some serious extremes in this thread. Was he wrong for hitting a woman? Sure. Was she wrong for hitting him in the first place? Yep. Like a few people have already said, some people just behave all reckless with no regard for the consequences. If you actually know the person, then that's one thing, but if you act that way towards a stranger on the street, you never know who/what you might get. In this particular instance, she got the wrong one. I hope she pulls through. Only word that comes to mind right now is "senseless."

Peace,
J

I think a lot of you guys are missing the point that it wasn't the punch that put this girl in a coma, it was the fall backwards and hitting of her head on the curb. I think I've only seen one person mention this fact, and then he got lit up like he was a total idiot for suggesting such a thing. It's not like dude hit her with some type of Mortal Kombat FINISH HIM!! punch where she was in a coma before she hit the ground. That's the crappiest part of this whole situation. She lands 1 inch in another direction, and she's not in a coma. Had a guy go to jail around my way for manslaughter for a VERY similar situation. There was a fight outside of a bar, with a few on-lookers, and one of the guys decides he wants in the fight. Sucker-punched a dude that was just standing there, who stumbled backwards, hit his head on the curb, lapsed into a coma, and eventually died.

Not condoning anything that happened here, just saying that it was a VERY unfortunate situation, and there are some serious extremes in this thread. Was he wrong for hitting a woman? Sure. Was she wrong for hitting him in the first place? Yep. Like a few people have already said, some people just behave all reckless with no regard for the consequences. If you actually know the person, then that's one thing, but if you act that way towards a stranger on the street, you never know who/what you might get. In this particular instance, she got the wrong one. I hope she pulls through. Only word that comes to mind right now is "senseless."

Peace,
J

Had a guy go to jail around my way for manslaughter for a VERY similar situation. There was a fight outside of a bar, with a few on-lookers, and one of the guys decides he wants in the fight. Sucker-punched a dude that was just standing there, who stumbled backwards, hit his head on the curb, lapsed into a coma, and eventually died.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what does DC have to say about this?

kinda ruins his whole 'women are treated differently and its unfair. if i got punched the guy wouldnt get in trouble" theory, huh?

eyes.gif

and as far as "it wasnt the punch it was her hitting the curb" idea you genuises are coming up with......had she not been punched she wouldnt have hit her head. cause and effect...very very very very very simple logic...prolly the most simple logic....
laugh.gif

glad you dudes aint his lawyer saying that dumb @%@!...

roll.gif

Had a guy go to jail around my way for manslaughter for a VERY similar situation. There was a fight outside of a bar, with a few on-lookers, and one of the guys decides he wants in the fight. Sucker-punched a dude that was just standing there, who stumbled backwards, hit his head on the curb, lapsed into a coma, and eventually died.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what does DC have to say about this?

kinda ruins his whole 'women are treated differently and its unfair. if i got punched the guy wouldnt get in trouble" theory, huh?

eyes.gif

and as far as "it wasnt the punch it was her hitting the curb" idea you genuises are coming up with......had she not been punched she wouldnt have hit her head. cause and effect...very very very very very simple logic...prolly the most simple logic....
laugh.gif

glad you dudes aint his lawyer saying that dumb @%@!...

roll.gif

@LDavid.. She put herself in that situation. She started it. Just because she's a woman doesn't mean she can get away with that. Especially one that has "evil kitty" on her license plate. And yeah, she did learn her lesson. And learned it the hard way. But some females are just too hard headed and too tough to listen to people that tell them to not put their hands on men. I know of a lot of girls that have no problem fighting guys. They build such confidence because they used to walk all over their boyfriends and watched their mothers wear the pants in the relationship. This makes them not afraid to step up to males. And then this happens.

I know she's in a coma and all but it wasn't because of the punch. It was the PAVEMENT. He didn't dig deep in himself and say "I gotta find a way to put this broad in a coma". He just punched her in the face, the pavement did the real damage. I don't see that as his fault at all. She just couldn't take a punch like she thought.

I was put in this type of situation once before.Chick was on the bus talking mess to everyone, I said something smart cause she was being obnoxious and annoying. So she comes up to me talking mess... And then starts poking at my face while talking crap. So I push her away, she just doesn't get the point, she comes back and tries to swing at my face but misses. At this point I'm mad, but not mad enough to hit her. So the 2nd time she swung, she landed it on my chin, then proceeds to pull my long beautiful hair (pulled some out also) while she lands more punches. So I get up and do work on her face until she lets go. I landed about 4 punches until she was knocked backwards into the back door of the bus. So she's laying there trying to collect herself to fight back but I was so mad, all I saw was red. I totally forgot it was a girl so I start stomping away at that **** like Stone Cold til people pull me off. Maybe I over-reacted with the stomping
eyes.gif
But this goes to show that at a time like that, you don't have time to think. I've been put in this dudes situation before. So I know where he's coming from. But bottom line is that he didn't mean to put her in a coma. He was just defending himself.

Back
Top Bottom