Woman put in coma over parking space.

@LDavid.. She put herself in that situation. She started it. Just because she's a woman doesn't mean she can get away with that. Especially one that has "evil kitty" on her license plate. And yeah, she did learn her lesson. And learned it the hard way. But some females are just too hard headed and too tough to listen to people that tell them to not put their hands on men. I know of a lot of girls that have no problem fighting guys. They build such confidence because they used to walk all over their boyfriends and watched their mothers wear the pants in the relationship. This makes them not afraid to step up to males. And then this happens.

I know she's in a coma and all but it wasn't because of the punch. It was the PAVEMENT. He didn't dig deep in himself and say "I gotta find a way to put this broad in a coma". He just punched her in the face, the pavement did the real damage. I don't see that as his fault at all. She just couldn't take a punch like she thought.

I was put in this type of situation once before.Chick was on the bus talking mess to everyone, I said something smart cause she was being obnoxious and annoying. So she comes up to me talking mess... And then starts poking at my face while talking crap. So I push her away, she just doesn't get the point, she comes back and tries to swing at my face but misses. At this point I'm mad, but not mad enough to hit her. So the 2nd time she swung, she landed it on my chin, then proceeds to pull my long beautiful hair (pulled some out also) while she lands more punches. So I get up and do work on her face until she lets go. I landed about 4 punches until she was knocked backwards into the back door of the bus. So she's laying there trying to collect herself to fight back but I was so mad, all I saw was red. I totally forgot it was a girl so I start stomping away at that **** like Stone Cold til people pull me off. Maybe I over-reacted with the stomping
eyes.gif
But this goes to show that at a time like that, you don't have time to think. I've been put in this dudes situation before. So I know where he's coming from. But bottom line is that he didn't mean to put her in a coma. He was just defending himself.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Had a guy go to jail around my way for manslaughter for a VERY similar situation. There was a fight outside of a bar, with a few on-lookers, and one of the guys decides he wants in the fight. Sucker-punched a dude that was just standing there, who stumbled backwards, hit his head on the curb, lapsed into a coma, and eventually died.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what does DC have to say about this?

kinda ruins his whole 'women are treated differently and its unfair. if i got punched the guy wouldnt get in trouble" theory, huh?

eyes.gif

and as far as "it wasnt the punch it was her hitting the curb" idea you genuises are coming up with......had she not been punched she wouldnt have hit her head. cause and effect...very very very very very simple logic...prolly the most simple logic....
laugh.gif

glad you dudes aint his lawyer saying that dumb @%@!...

roll.gif

Cause and Effect: Girl starts fight with man ... Girl now in coma.

Had a guy go to jail around my way for manslaughter for a VERY similar situation. There was a fight outside of a bar, with a few on-lookers, and one of the guys decides he wants in the fight. Sucker-punched a dude that was just standing there, who stumbled backwards, hit his head on the curb, lapsed into a coma, and eventually died.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what does DC have to say about this?

kinda ruins his whole 'women are treated differently and its unfair. if i got punched the guy wouldnt get in trouble" theory, huh?

eyes.gif

and as far as "it wasnt the punch it was her hitting the curb" idea you genuises are coming up with......had she not been punched she wouldnt have hit her head. cause and effect...very very very very very simple logic...prolly the most simple logic....
laugh.gif

glad you dudes aint his lawyer saying that dumb @%@!...

roll.gif

Cause and Effect: Girl starts fight with man ... Girl now in coma.

@LDavid.. She put herself in that situation. She started it. Just because she's a woman doesn't mean she can get away with that. Especially one that has "evil kitty" on her license plate. And yeah, she did learn her lesson. And learned it the hard way. But some females are just too hard headed and too tough to listen to people that tell them to not put their hands on men. I know of a lot of girls that have no problem fighting guys. They build such confidence because they used to walk all over their boyfriends and watched their mothers wear the pants in the relationship. This makes them not afraid to step up to males. And then this happens.

I know she's in a coma and all but it wasn't because of the punch. It was the PAVEMENT. He didn't dig deep in himself and say "I gotta find a way to put this broad in a coma". He just punched her in the face, the pavement did the real damage. I don't see that as his fault at all. She just couldn't take a punch like she thought.

youve said nothing new.

actually, no, HE started it when he got out of his car.

i never said she would get away with anything. you're not reading. society deems assult a crime and has punishments in place to deal with people who commit that crime.....being put into a coma isnt one of those consequences.

yeah, she learned her lesson with no brain functions....
eyes.gif

cute, and since you know alot of them, and they intimidate you, you're going to cheer when a man puts them in a coma with his fists, too, huh?

it wasnt because of the punch? oh, so the pavement assulted her?

oh. you dont see him knocking a woman unconscious and her hitting the pavement as his fault? who's fault is it? LET ME GUESS; ITS HER FAULT?

roll.gif

At this point I'm mad, but not mad enough to hit her. So the 2nd time she swung, she landed it on my chin, then proceeds to pull my long beautiful hair (pulled some out also) while she lands more punches. So I get up and do work on her face until she lets go. I landed about 4 punches until she was knocked backwards into the back door of the bus

eek.gif
, this dude having slobberknockers with females

you're the ultimate alpha male, bro!

(p.s. if you woulda stomped her into a coma you woulda went to jail.....just fyi, tough guy)

youve said nothing new.

actually, no, HE started it when he got out of his car.

i never said she would get away with anything. you're not reading. society deems assult a crime and has punishments in place to deal with people who commit that crime.....being put into a coma isnt one of those consequences.

yeah, she learned her lesson with no brain functions....
eyes.gif

cute, and since you know alot of them, and they intimidate you, you're going to cheer when a man puts them in a coma with his fists, too, huh?

it wasnt because of the punch? oh, so the pavement assulted her?

oh. you dont see him knocking a woman unconscious and her hitting the pavement as his fault? who's fault is it? LET ME GUESS; ITS HER FAULT?

roll.gif

At this point I'm mad, but not mad enough to hit her. So the 2nd time she swung, she landed it on my chin, then proceeds to pull my long beautiful hair (pulled some out also) while she lands more punches. So I get up and do work on her face until she lets go. I landed about 4 punches until she was knocked backwards into the back door of the bus

eek.gif
, this dude having slobberknockers with females

you're the ultimate alpha male, bro!

(p.s. if you woulda stomped her into a coma you woulda went to jail.....just fyi, tough guy)

They don't intimidate me at all cause I will knock one out if they try me just like any male. And I know I'm the ultimate alpha male. Simply because I don't let anyone, including women, walk all over me. And it's her fault for acting tough and not being able to take just.one.punch. Was this your mother or something?? Jesus...

They don't intimidate me at all cause I will knock one out if they try me just like any male. And I know I'm the ultimate alpha male. Simply because I don't let anyone, including women, walk all over me. And it's her fault for acting tough and not being able to take just.one.punch. Was this your mother or something?? Jesus...

Originally Posted by Serg812

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no, but she was somebody's daughter.

oh, you would feel different if it were my mother? would you feel different if it were your mother? oh wait, there is no circumstance in reality in which your mother could be punched in the face by a stranger over something as trivial as a parking space, oh, okay

eyes.gif

roll.gif
@ i will knock one out

you are such a winner, bro...

Originally Posted by Serg812

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no, but she was somebody's daughter.

oh, you would feel different if it were my mother? would you feel different if it were your mother? oh wait, there is no circumstance in reality in which your mother could be punched in the face by a stranger over something as trivial as a parking space, oh, okay

eyes.gif

roll.gif
@ i will knock one out

you are such a winner, bro...

Sure as hell ain't no loser. She was someone's daughter, yeah? Well someone raised her wrong. This is what happens when you give your daughter the green light when it comes to putting her hands on men. She should have known better.

Sure as hell ain't no loser. She was someone's daughter, yeah? Well someone raised her wrong. This is what happens when you give your daughter the green light when it comes to putting her hands on men. She should have known better.

yawn.

you're way too tough for me to continue to argue with you...

you may knock me out in 3rd person or something...

im scared.  

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

INB4 LDS gets 50 more posts off this thread before noon...

nerd.gif

roll.gif
, i work in the office of a suburban public school....im waiting on the copier to clear up....

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by APH

Originally Posted by APH

He pleaded no contest to assaulting 2 people and was currently on probation. Not sure exactly where you're going with this.

... that a man assulting two other men will go to jail just like a man assulting two women would go to jail, maybe?

no?
I gotcha.

I thought you were implying he went to jail more for the fact he's a boxer (going back to one of my earlier posts/Shaq's size argument), rather than his actions and his past issues. In Mike's case, he probably deserved to get put away for that incident.

yeah, nah, DC is arguing that  man on man violence isnt taken as seriously as man on woman violence, and if this guy put another dude in a coma, somehow it wouldnt be a big deal or he wouldnt be getting punished the same...

granted, we wouldnt have a whatever page-long debate about it, but still....im just pointing out that the justice system looks at it the same, male or female...

Originally Posted by APH

its not an IF....

mike tyson got in a fight and went to jail for it

He pleaded no contest to assaulting 2 people and was currently on probation. Not sure exactly where you're going with this.

... that a man assulting two other men will go to jail just like a man assulting two women would go to jail, maybe?

no?
I gotcha.

I thought you were implying he went to jail more for the fact he's a boxer (going back to one of my earlier posts/Shaq's size argument), rather than his actions and his past issues. In Mike's case, he probably deserved to get put away for that incident.

Originally Posted by APH

its not an IF....

mike tyson got in a fight and went to jail for it

no?
I gotcha.

yawn.

you're way too tough for me to continue to argue with you...

you may knock me out in 3rd person or something...

im scared.  

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

INB4 LDS gets 50 more posts off this thread before noon...

nerd.gif

roll.gif
, i work in the office of a suburban public school....im waiting on the copier to clear up....

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by APH

Originally Posted by APH

no?
I gotcha.

yeah, nah, DC is arguing that  man on man violence isnt taken as seriously as man on woman violence, and if this guy put another dude in a coma, somehow it wouldnt be a big deal or he wouldnt be getting punished the same...

granted, we wouldnt have a whatever page-long debate about it, but still....im just pointing out that the justice system looks at it the same, male or female...

had she not been punched she wouldnt have hit her head. cause and effect...very very very very very simple logic...prolly the most simple logic....
laugh.gif

More like...."had she not threw the first punch she wouldn't be in a coma now"..........that's the most simple logic.

She put herself in that situation. She started it. Just because she's a woman doesn't mean she can get away with that.
Truth.

I know she's in a coma and all but it wasn't because of the punch. It was the PAVEMENT. He didn't dig deep in himself and say "I gotta find a way to put this broad in a coma". He just punched her in the face, the pavement did the real damage

More truth.

HE started it when he got out of his car.
Not necessarily champ, for all we know he could have been getting out of his car to ask for directions, or ask where the nearest McDonalds is, who knows....
happy.gif
.  Then all of sudden the chick goes crazy and starts swinging on the guy.   

She was someone's daughter, yeah? Well someone raised her wrong. This is what happens when you give your daughter the green light when it comes to putting her hands on men. She should have known better.
  There it is.

had she not been punched she wouldnt have hit her head. cause and effect...very very very very very simple logic...prolly the most simple logic....
laugh.gif

More like...."had she not threw the first punch she wouldn't be in a coma now"..........that's the most simple logic.

She put herself in that situation. She started it. Just because she's a woman doesn't mean she can get away with that.
Truth.

I know she's in a coma and all but it wasn't because of the punch. It was the PAVEMENT. He didn't dig deep in himself and say "I gotta find a way to put this broad in a coma". He just punched her in the face, the pavement did the real damage

More truth.

HE started it when he got out of his car.
Not necessarily champ, for all we know he could have been getting out of his car to ask for directions, or ask where the nearest McDonalds is, who knows....
happy.gif

She was someone's daughter, yeah? Well someone raised her wrong. This is what happens when you give your daughter the green light when it comes to putting her hands on men. She should have known better.
  There it is.

happy.gif

the brain processes of the NT alpha male.

eyes.gif

had he not got out of his car he wouldnt have gotten hit, right? i mean, im using you guy's 4-year-old brain logic.....since it wasnt the punch, it was the pavement...and had she not hit him, the pavement wouldnt have put her in a coma, right? so had he not gotten out of the car in the first place, he wouldnt have gotten punched, right?

even by you guy's flawed, peigeon-brained logic, it still falls back on dude.

laugh.gif

yall keep being tough guy alpha males on niketalk, tho...

roll.gif

happy.gif

the brain processes of the NT alpha male.

eyes.gif

had he not got out of his car he wouldnt have gotten hit, right? i mean, im using you guy's 4-year-old brain logic.....since it wasnt the punch, it was the pavement...and had she not hit him, the pavement wouldnt have put her in a coma, right? so had he not gotten out of the car in the first place, he wouldnt have gotten punched, right?

even by you guy's flawed, peigeon-brained logic, it still falls back on dude.

laugh.gif

yall keep being tough guy alpha males on niketalk, tho...

roll.gif

What's the purpose in pointing out that the pavement did the damage? He still punched her.. his punch caused her to be knocked out and fall to the pavement...at the end of the day.. he's still going to be responsible

What's the purpose in pointing out that the pavement did the damage? He still punched her.. his punch caused her to be knocked out and fall to the pavement...at the end of the day.. he's still going to be responsible

laugh.gif
was wondering why this thread had so many responses-

ugly situation...instantly thought of an incident i had in a parking lot a couple weeks back with a chick...that road rage gets the best of me but it just ain't worth it most of the time

laugh.gif
was wondering why this thread had so many responses-

ugly situation...instantly thought of an incident i had in a parking lot a couple weeks back with a chick...that road rage gets the best of me but it just ain't worth it most of the time

Back
Top Bottom