Woman put in coma over parking space.

Originally Posted by HighMan

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

i'm all for self defense and think that when a woman goes at a guy with fists, they run the risk of getting it right back, but throwing her into a coma is a bit much don't you think? i mean really. how much damage can a 4'11" woman do? this definitely doesn't seem like self defense to me. not when there's a woman left on the ground in a coma.

common sense. a lot of you lack it.

furthermore, it's disturbing that so many of you are quick to side with the guy in this instance. based on what? what on his lawyer's statement? on top of that he has a criminal history which includes assault.

a lot of you really have a thing against women and it shows in threads like these.

He hit her once… its not like he beat her to a bloody pulp and didnt stop…
they were both wrong but how ca you feel sorry for someone who starts a fight?

that %#+# boggles my mind...
does it matter if he hit her one really hard time only as opposed to punching her five soft times?

the number of times he hit her is inconsequential. the result is what matters

that's just dumb

wouldn't let him park in a spot she was holding for her boyfriend
That's all I needed to read ...he put her in coma, it's New York just cause she's in a coma don't mean she wasn't being a  b______  and couldn't have push dude to the edge.

wouldn't let him park in a spot she was holding for her boyfriend
That's all I needed to read ...he put her in coma, it's New York just cause she's in a coma don't mean she wasn't being a  b______  and couldn't have push dude to the edge.

women really need to stop relying on the law and start relying on common sense and courtesy

women really need to stop relying on the law and start relying on common sense and courtesy

with cameras placed on almost every street corner nowadays, how was this altercation not documented?

with cameras placed on almost every street corner nowadays, how was this altercation not documented?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Demps

if she punched him first then she deserved to be punched.
100% truth…
I dont understand why some women feel they have the right to not be held accountable for their actions…

She started a fight and got rocked… maybe she shouldn’t try to be a tuff guy...
You are not a real man 
indifferent.gif

Because i believe people are responsible for their actions… ok buddy…
Im not saying i would hit her… but i have no sympathy for people who start fights and get hurt… period..

regardless of sex, race, religion, age etc…

if you hit someone expect to be hit back….

Smh, you obviously haven't enough cold case files and a&e crime shows...it's always the chivalrous dude who's murder is being investigated
because he was being a "REAL MAN" and not subduing the aggressive female out of line.

(no ducktales) I have a cousin doing life in prison for stabbing a man to death...If dude would've knocked her out she'd probably be free and he'd be alive
YOU A MAN, it's tough job to make undesirable decisions for the greater good...that's why God put US in charge and females to rule "ONLY BY OUR SIDES".

Not saying not to be a gentleman but if you don't strike fear into these reckless females you're giving the green light to exhibit hazardous behavior
...throwing coffee mugs, glass plates, swinging knifes (all these items could KILL you)

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Demps

if she punched him first then she deserved to be punched.
100% truth…
I dont understand why some women feel they have the right to not be held accountable for their actions…

She started a fight and got rocked… maybe she shouldn’t try to be a tuff guy...
You are not a real man 
indifferent.gif

Because i believe people are responsible for their actions… ok buddy…
Im not saying i would hit her… but i have no sympathy for people who start fights and get hurt… period..

regardless of sex, race, religion, age etc…

if you hit someone expect to be hit back….

Smh, you obviously haven't enough cold case files and a&e crime shows...it's always the chivalrous dude who's murder is being investigated
because he was being a "REAL MAN" and not subduing the aggressive female out of line.

(no ducktales) I have a cousin doing life in prison for stabbing a man to death...If dude would've knocked her out she'd probably be free and he'd be alive
YOU A MAN, it's tough job to make undesirable decisions for the greater good...that's why God put US in charge and females to rule "ONLY BY OUR SIDES".

Not saying not to be a gentleman but if you don't strike fear into these reckless females you're giving the green light to exhibit hazardous behavior
...throwing coffee mugs, glass plates, swinging knifes (all these items could KILL you)

yo she was out of line. if you dont have a car, you cant save a spot.

the punch was unlucky, nobody has a coma punch on deck

Fuller was scrambling last night to post $100,000 bail. His previous arrests include busts for assault, drug possession and marijuana possession.

this wont help

Fuller was scrambling last night to post $100,000 bail. His previous arrests include busts for assault, drug possession and marijuana possession.

this wont help

Originally Posted by f3DJam

Nah, man
I live in Long Beach, the parking situation is similar.  You got a body in that spot, then you can save a spot. 
But then again the west coast is more chill than the east.

Nah, man
I live in Long Beach, the parking situation is similar.  You got a body in that spot, then you can save a spot. 

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

Nah, man

Duke this is NYC, parking spots are a commodity.  He went way overboard, and i hope she's ok, but if she popped off without dude actually getting rude i can't feel too bad.

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

Nah, man

Duke this is NYC, parking spots are a commodity.  He went way overboard, and i hope she's ok, but if she popped off without dude actually getting rude i can't feel too bad.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

this wont help

30t6p3b.gif
Dude could've been tryna to change his life around and this broad stupidity could've been the catalyst for the beat down.
She's 25 FROM NEW YORK, if you know like I know...you know you don't have to know her personally to know she got a mouth.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

this wont help

30t6p3b.gif
Dude could've been tryna to change his life around and this broad stupidity could've been the catalyst for the beat down.
She's 25 FROM NEW YORK, if you know like I know...you know you don't have to know her personally to know she got a mouth.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

that's why God put US in charge and females to rule "ONLY BY OUR SIDES".
Nah son.

edit

8tothe24 wrote:
If she was really the aggressor then i don't blame him for defending himself. That must have been of hell of a punch tho
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
, so if a female "hits" you in the face you think it is o.k. to slug her a couple times then run off?  Dude ran because he knew he was beating on a female and he was wrong.  Something is wrong with you OP.

1) He hit her once
2) Hitting anyone is a crime. It isn't a wise decision to wait around for the police to come after flooring a person if you value your freedom. Something is wrong with you

If she was really the aggressor then i don't blame him for defending himself. That must have been of hell of a punch tho
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
, so if a female "hits" you in the face you think it is o.k. to slug her and run off?  Dude ran because he knew he was beating on a female and he was wrong.  Something is wrong with you OP.

Another question, she just happened to be hitting him for no reason.  I am going to go out on a limb that punk put his hands on her.
She probably hella popped off on dude, called him all types of nasty names then started throwing bows. Probably called him a racist name, and dude just snapped.

Women are dirty, and grimy.
And they both just happened to have Latino names, but you probably want to assume it was a white woman right? 

NT needs to step up its maturity game.

Back
Top Bottom