Woman put in coma over parking space.

Listen i'm reserving judgement until I read some more on why this altercation and beating was initiated....BUT...

hypothetically if it was me and a girl was calling me names and just foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog...i would have a few said words for her but i wouldnt take it to the point of beating her...

hypothetically if the same girl was cursing me while trying to hit me/do physical harm I would do just enough to protect myself and if it came to punching a +@%%+ out I would do it...

I agree with stockholm about females @ 25 in nyc...they can be a handful. Posts like this only garner replies of assumptions...so what I can assume happened is dude punched her and she hit the back of her head which put her into a coma combined with just the shock of the punch.

Could dude have handled that situation differently...absolutely but the same could be said of the girl. Don't cast stones...yet.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Seriously $T!U.  I already edited my post minutes ago. You really think it is o.k to hit a female if she hits you?  And your comment on running... I think something is wrong with you.
%*+# your edited post. I'm a forward thinker that believes in equality amongst the sexes. I have no problem treating a woman like any other man. I don't know who does something illegal and sticks around to see what happens. That's just !+*!*+ stupid
laugh.gif
No, $**$ you.  Foward thinker, no son you're trash.

Listen i'm reserving judgement until I read some more on why this altercation and beating was initiated....BUT...

hypothetically if it was me and a girl was calling me names and just foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog...i would have a few said words for her but i wouldnt take it to the point of beating her...

hypothetically if the same girl was cursing me while trying to hit me/do physical harm I would do just enough to protect myself and if it came to punching a +@%%+ out I would do it...

I agree with stockholm about females @ 25 in nyc...they can be a handful. Posts like this only garner replies of assumptions...so what I can assume happened is dude punched her and she hit the back of her head which put her into a coma combined with just the shock of the punch.

Could dude have handled that situation differently...absolutely but the same could be said of the girl. Don't cast stones...yet.

Seriously $T!U.  I already edited my post minutes ago. You really think it is o.k to hit a female if she hits you?  And your comment on running... I think something is wrong with you.
%*+# your edited post. I'm a forward thinker that believes in equality amongst the sexes. I have no problem treating a woman like any other man. I don't know who does something illegal and sticks around to see what happens. That's just !+*!*+ stupid
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by f3DJam

yo she was out of line. if you dont have a car, you cant save a spot.

the punch was unlucky, nobody has a coma punch on deck

I agree with you. You're standing in a  spot you know someone will want to have and when someone wants to park you're basically giving them the impression that you have the power to tell them not to park their own car in a  spot they desire. That can agravate someone because you never know what the "stranger" can be thinking. She shoudl have thought about that before she tried to act "powerful" and tough but The suspect should of also controlled his temper. He could of just backed his car into the spot forcing her to move or get hit with the veichle instead but even though what he did was outta hand she was also wrong for trying to save a spot without a car.

Originally Posted by f3DJam

yo she was out of line. if you dont have a car, you cant save a spot.

the punch was unlucky, nobody has a coma punch on deck

I agree with you. You're standing in a  spot you know someone will want to have and when someone wants to park you're basically giving them the impression that you have the power to tell them not to park their own car in a  spot they desire. That can agravate someone because you never know what the "stranger" can be thinking. She shoudl have thought about that before she tried to act "powerful" and tough but The suspect should of also controlled his temper. He could of just backed his car into the spot forcing her to move or get hit with the veichle instead but even though what he did was outta hand she was also wrong for trying to save a spot without a car.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by HighMan

Originally Posted by Demps

if she punched him first then she deserved to be punched.
100% truth…
I dont understand why some women feel they have the right to not be held accountable for their actions…

She started a fight and got rocked… maybe she shouldn’t try to be a tuff guy...
You are not a real man 
indifferent.gif

This is the kind of backwards thinking thats just so wrong. Girls really act a certain way knowing they can get away with damn near anything against a guy because of your thinking. Sure be chilvarous, sure be respectful to women but dudes act like women are helpless children. If a grown man that 4'11 punched you in the face he'd get it just the same. But na it's a girl so take that bloody lip and swollen eye with a smile and "walk away" I've seen a dude wrongfully accused of grabbing a chick's #!* get punched literally 7 or 8 times in the face... if women want to be treated like women than act like a lady

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by HighMan

Originally Posted by Demps

if she punched him first then she deserved to be punched.
100% truth…
I dont understand why some women feel they have the right to not be held accountable for their actions…

She started a fight and got rocked… maybe she shouldn’t try to be a tuff guy...
You are not a real man 
indifferent.gif

This is the kind of backwards thinking thats just so wrong. Girls really act a certain way knowing they can get away with damn near anything against a guy because of your thinking. Sure be chilvarous, sure be respectful to women but dudes act like women are helpless children. If a grown man that 4'11 punched you in the face he'd get it just the same. But na it's a girl so take that bloody lip and swollen eye with a smile and "walk away" I've seen a dude wrongfully accused of grabbing a chick's #!* get punched literally 7 or 8 times in the face... if women want to be treated like women than act like a lady

Originally Posted by All Ready

i've been in this exact situation

i decided to park in a different spot because it was pretty much a guarantee i would've gotten my car keyed and tires slashed

such a lame move to pull, you just gonna stand there without a engine huh?
Me too. Went to pull into a spot and this chick would not get the hell out of it. She waited there and refused to move while her man came from far as hell in their car. I was very close to getting out the car and having a n_ moment. But I just kept it moving cause it wasn't worth fighting over. But had they caught me on the wrong day, who knows how it could've played out. Definitely a b move to have your girl, or anyone for that matter, stand in a parking spot.

i decided to park in a different spot because it was pretty much a guarantee i would've gotten my car keyed and tires slashed

Me too. Went to pull into a spot and this chick would not get the hell out of it. She waited there and refused to move while her man came from far as hell in their car. I was very close to getting out the car and having a n_ moment. But I just kept it moving cause it wasn't worth fighting over. But had they caught me on the wrong day, who knows how it could've played out. Definitely a b move to have your girl, or anyone for that matter, stand in a parking spot.

If you have a body in a spot, then thats your spot but you can't be holding that spot for a while either. I cant believe some of ya NY dudes could say a body in a spot doesn't count, in some of the boroughs parking could be BRUTAL but in the city it's on a whole another level. I'd make someone hold a spot for me if I just have to go around the block.

Dude was out of line, if she's slapping you up, then you should just grab her and drop her if you have to.

She's from the bronx, I could easily picture some dum hood rat tryna wild out.
30t6p3b.gif

If you have a body in a spot, then thats your spot but you can't be holding that spot for a while either. I cant believe some of ya NY dudes could say a body in a spot doesn't count, in some of the boroughs parking could be BRUTAL but in the city it's on a whole another level. I'd make someone hold a spot for me if I just have to go around the block.

Dude was out of line, if she's slapping you up, then you should just grab her and drop her if you have to.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

If you have a body in a spot, then thats your spot
nah son, and if you ridin your bicycle in the middle of street - also be prepared to get run over

If you have a body in a spot, then thats your spot
nah son, and if you ridin your bicycle in the middle of street - also be prepared to get run over

Originally Posted by RavageBX

You are both very mature. I simply pulled up parallel the spot to ask the dude to move (who was holding it for his friend) then drove forward like i was going to back into it (if that makes any sense), put my hazards on and went about my business. I felt like if I couldn't have the spot then nobody could. Came back an hour later to a $115 ticket for double parking. I didn't care because it was principalities in that situation
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

You are both very mature. I simply pulled up parallel the spot to ask the dude to move (who was holding it for his friend) then drove forward like i was going to back into it (if that makes any sense), put my hazards on and went about my business. I felt like if I couldn't have the spot then nobody could. Came back an hour later to a $115 ticket for double parking. I didn't care because it was principalities in that situation
grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Basically.

30t6p3b.gif
Basically.

So what if it was a 4'11" dude socking this guy up? Those of you saying that he shouldn't hit her that hard bc shes a small woman would feel differently if it was a similarly sized man? Man, woman, alien, gorilla, whatever. Don't throw a punch if you're not ready to get hit back.

So what if it was a 4'11" dude socking this guy up? Those of you saying that he shouldn't hit her that hard bc shes a small woman would feel differently if it was a similarly sized man? Man, woman, alien, gorilla, whatever. Don't throw a punch if you're not ready to get hit back.

Back
Top Bottom