Woman Sports Bikini at Airport Security vol LAX

devil.gif
devil.gif

They should give that Reporter a promotion.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I wear shorts, a hoodie and flip flops to the airport cause I hate the whole process of taken shoes and belts off.
laugh.gif

seriously man.. i never understood people getting all fly (no pun) at the airport.. dudes got their QS Nikes with the matching jacket, crisp jeans and all for a flight out back to their moms. 
laugh.gif
.. females are even worse. 

I wear shorts, a hoodie and flip flops to the airport cause I hate the whole process of taken shoes and belts off.
laugh.gif

seriously man.. i never understood people getting all fly (no pun) at the airport.. dudes got their QS Nikes with the matching jacket, crisp jeans and all for a flight out back to their moms. 
laugh.gif
.. females are even worse. 

laugh.gif

Son, you're Nigerian...they're definitely patting yo' *** down irrespective of what you have on...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Son, you're Nigerian...they're definitely patting yo' *** down irrespective of what you have on...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

son after the nigerian bomber incident came prepared to be patted down, and it never happened
roll.gif
. This one guy looked at my id and looked at me, and i wanted to be like "aite let's just get this over with".
laugh.gif

the only time i've gotten searched in recent memory (not patted down), is when they asked me to take asked if i had something on under the hoodie which i didn't. so they took me to the side and asked me to take it off. I'm coming through in my flight back to NY in december rocking this

nyfashionbagir.JPG

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

son after the nigerian bomber incident came prepared to be patted down, and it never happened
roll.gif
. This one guy looked at my id and looked at me, and i wanted to be like "aite let's just get this over with".
laugh.gif

the only time i've gotten searched in recent memory (not patted down), is when they asked me to take asked if i had something on under the hoodie which i didn't. so they took me to the side and asked me to take it off. I'm coming through in my flight back to NY in december rocking this

nyfashionbagir.JPG

Back
Top Bottom