Woman Sports Bikini at Airport Security vol LAX

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

I wear shorts, a hoodie and flip flops to the airport cause I hate the whole process of taken shoes and belts off.
laugh.gif

Son, you're Nigerian...they're definitely patting yo' *** down irrespective of what you have on...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

son after the nigerian bomber i came prepared to be patted down, and it never happened
roll.gif
. this one guy looked at my id and looked at me, and i wanted to be like "aite let's just get this over with".
laugh.gif

the only time i've gotten searched (not patted down), is when they asked me to take off my hoodie.

I guess congrats are in order...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah that Nigerian dude really took everyone for surprise. My uncle was actually on the same plane (he was coming back to the states from Ghana) and he helped take dude down. He actually ended up getting some chemicals on his jacket, from the failed explosion, so the FBI actually confiscated it for "analysis". He told us that they said they would return it eventually. Crazy though.

You might think otherwise, but this is the stuff that divine miracles are made of...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wear shorts, a hoodie and flip flops to the airport cause I hate the whole process of taken shoes and belts off.
laugh.gif

Son, you're Nigerian...they're definitely patting yo' *** down irrespective of what you have on...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

son after the nigerian bomber i came prepared to be patted down, and it never happened
roll.gif
. this one guy looked at my id and looked at me, and i wanted to be like "aite let's just get this over with".
laugh.gif

the only time i've gotten searched (not patted down), is when they asked me to take off my hoodie.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah that Nigerian dude really took everyone for surprise. My uncle was actually on the same plane (he was coming back to the states from Ghana) and he helped take dude down. He actually ended up getting some chemicals on his jacket, from the failed explosion, so the FBI actually confiscated it for "analysis". He told us that they said they would return it eventually. Crazy though.

You might think otherwise, but this is the stuff that divine miracles are made of...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow, glad he made it out safe. i think if we learned one thing after 9/11, it up to the passengers at the end of the day to exercise vigilance and fight for their lives.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow, glad he made it out safe. i think if we learned one thing after 9/11, it up to the passengers at the end of the day to exercise vigilance and fight for their lives.

Back
Top Bottom