Women and Men can't be friends? vol. why not NT?

Not possible unless both people are unattractive and also not attracted to each other.  Its just no point to be in a "friendship" where you know that person wants more but you don't.  Or even worse you want more but they don't.  The worst is when 2 people who are attracted to one another form a "friendship" while in relationships.  Thats not a friendship thats a plan B. 

Theres a difference between friends and people you are cool with.  Friends are people you can call or hang out with alone.  That usually leaves out opposite sex friend possibilities in the adult world post-college.  I can't/won't/shouldn't hangout with my girl's female friends and vice versa even tho we get along.  They just people I'm cool with. 

Also sometimes you just have to choose whats more important....your current relationship or your opposite sex friendship?  Nobody wants their partner out on lunch dates or texting people of the opposite sex.  Its a respect thing.  And the friend should understand that also.  The only time there's issues with accepting the fact that you can't be so personal anymore because of your relationship is when those "friends" secretly mean more. 

So basically no we can't be friends because somebody is always scheming or jealous.  Its just better not to entertain it.

i can be friends with females but i cant be in a relationship with a female that has mostly guy friends
i was in a relationship with a girl who mostly had guy friends and guess what, I lost her to her "guy friend"
it was tough but I learn my lesson. these female dogs all have daddy issues

It sounds like nobody has a success story with a girl who has mostly male friends.

I think it just depends on the people involved. I have a few female friends and everything works out. Theres no attraction there what so ever. I just think there is some dudes/girls who cant keep it in their pants and try to smang any and everything.

It sounds like nobody has a success story with a girl who has mostly male friends.
Qft

Yeah.....my boy's old gf of 2.5 yrs was like that, her only female friends were my girl and her one cousin the rest were guys from work and her old school :smh:. Can't front she looked good but I knew that situation was doomed got to see it first hand one night last semester when she got caught in several lies :x Worst part is she'd try and get his password for his phone and go through it EVERY night to try and catch him doing dirt No bueno.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I have about 3 really solid female friends here at school, you just gotta treat em like a sister basically they'll get the memo (joking around, callin them friend, homie, etc) if you're not trying to hook up....and no they are not ugly :lol: Y'all are slackin though females as wingmen put in WORK at parties/clubs if y'all are cool, girls can BS with other females like none other :lol:

Last edited:
I think it just depends on the people involved. I have a few female friends and everything works out. Theres no attraction there what so ever. I just think there is some dudes/girls who cant keep it in their pants and try to smang any and everything.

qft

Yeah.....my boy's old gf of 2.5 yrs was like that, her only female friends were my girl and her one cousin the rest were guys from work and her old school :smh:. Can't front she looked good but I knew that situation was doomed got to see it first hand one night last semester when she got caught in several lies :x Worst part is she'd try and get his password for his phone and go through it EVERY night to try and catch him doing dirt No bueno.

Maybe I'm in the minority but I have about 3 really solid female friends here at school, you just gotta treat em like a sister basically they'll get the memo (joking around, callin them friend, homie, etc) if you're not trying to hook up....and no they are not ugly :lol: Y'all are slackin though females as wingmen put in WORK at parties/clubs if y'all are cool, girls can BS with other females like none other :lol:

YES! YES! and YES!

Last edited:
Qft

YES! I have a several female friends here at college that are beautiful, but they're like my family.

Men and Women CAN be friends.

I got a girl as a friend. We been friends since 08. She's mad cool. She's been thru boyfriends since then. I've been thru girlfriends since then

Nothin happen. Yes she's attractive but I don't see her in that way. If the opportunity came up to get the yambs then I'd do it (who wouldn't?)

When we first met I liked her for a week or 2 but then I went out with one of her friends and the feeling went away

for the people saying they can be friends, the gist is they basically have to AWG (...or insert letter accordingly) status in order for you to see them as the homie, correct?

if so, i can dig that. 

Last edited:
My girl didn't have male friends when we met, so there should b no reason she should make any. I smashed so many girls who have called me bestie, bff, hell the *******s favorite name for a dude thats smashing is bro. If u meet a girl that has multiple "bros" that dont pump the same blood or dont like the same sex, sorry to break it to u they ****** before.

for the people saying they can be friends, the gist is they basically have to AWG (...or insert letter accordingly) status in order for you to see them as the homie, correct?

if so, i can dig that. 

It's not even that. Even if she is average to you starting out and you see her as nothing more, the more time you spend with said female "friend" you will start to find her more attractive and eventually want to sleep with her. However long it takes, you will reach that point eventually.

My girl didn't have male friends when we met, so there should b no reason she should make any. I smashed so many girls who have called me bestie, bff, hell the *******s favorite name for a dude thats smashing is bro. If u meet a girl that has multiple "bros" that dont pump the same blood or dont like the same sex, sorry to break it to u they ****** before.
Exactly.

Had this one chick bring her long distance bf around me and called me her cousin :lol:

The female homies are good for this :pimp:

A woman who's faithful only as long as you make sure she is, isn't worth being with. Sooner or later she'll **** someone else anyways. Plus, is not worth to waste your life being afraid of what could happen, invest into avoiding it from happening. If you think she's not worth your trust, then see her as a ****-buddy and have no expectations, just have fun with her.

IDK how you guys ever picked up any women without being friends with them or hanging around them at least. imo dudes give the absolute WORST advice about women ever. YEA SON JUST ROLL UP ON HER AND BE LIKE WHATS GOOD MA....and then what??? Also, ive learned a lot from seeing how my female friends regularly manipulate their sig others. At a young age that prevented me from falling for sob stories, cutesy cajoling and now it has helped me to deflect marriage for quite sometime.

...and since we all came from a woman, got our name from a woman and our game from a woman.

Thats called dating not friendship. If you meet a random chick its because you both are interested and see potential mates. That's not friendship.

IDK how you guys ever picked up any women without being friends with them or hanging around them at least. imo dudes give the absolute WORST advice about women ever. YEA SON JUST ROLL UP ON HER AND BE LIKE WHATS GOOD MA....and then what??? Also, ive learned a lot from seeing how my female friends regularly manipulate their sig others. At a young age that prevented me from falling for sob stories, cutesy cajoling and now it has helped me to deflect marriage for quite sometime.

...and since we all came from a woman, got our name from a woman and our game from a woman.
easy...some females are not about all that..they want yambs just like us...and are blunt and straightforward...nothing wrong with being friends with a female but dont lose sight of your goal

My firm belief is this: It can happen, so long as neither party is attracted to the other in any sexual fashion whatsoever and have had no prior romantic dealings of any sort.

it would work even if only ONE of them were not attracted

Sure, it would work for that party. However, on some level the party who is attracted remains in a permanent state of active desire, waiting for that one opportunity (rebound, drunk night, etc.) to cash in. That's not a friend, that's penis in disguise. A semi-literal Trojan Horse.

My woman has one male friend, and he has lots of other male friends, so it's whatever. All I'm saying is that I (or many other potential partners) am not gonna be cool with my chick voluntarily hanging around some dude who wants to **** her. No exes, no buddy boos, no work hubbies, none of it.

Call me insecure, call me Ishmael, that's just my belief and it's backed up by every experience Ive ever seen or had regarding the matter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom