Women and sex, question.

a good r&b flow, aphrodisiac combo helps..

Not to say that spur of the moment blast isn't appreciated, but when your mind is set to accomplish and you do definitely more
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Hmmm

dont matter.... sandwhich pleas
Originally Posted by eNPHAN

ive had girls that did, girls that didnt, oh whells.

like my mans said, where's the sandwich?

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Is it meant for them to? Who knows.

Do they climax every time? Hell nah. If she tells u she does, she's lying

.........and at this very moment the amount of girl problem threads on NT make so much more sense now. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i've never made a girl problem thread. But i agree wit reading some threads it proves why there are so many

I've made every girl i've been wit climax through penetration... a couple of which have NEVER done that in their lives

But the statement i made that u highlighted, i was told that by a female herself

Originally Posted by kien

Some quicker than others.

Some more repeatedly than others.

Some louder than others.

Some wetter than others.

Some more geyser-like, "how'd this lake end up in my bed" than others.

Some more fingernail cuts and scratches in your back than others.

If you're determined to have her climax, she will; sometimes you gotta put in a lot more work.

This.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

To tell u the truth I go in like a dog in heat so I don't really get no complaints it's more of a mental thing u got to get them into it mentally.
Fore Play helps a lot and some girls are into that whole finger anal thing and talking dirty I be talking like wesley pipes when i'm in it .
Thought i was the only one who did this
laugh.gif

word....you gotta be aggressive
pull there hair,spank em and talk +@#* to them
they like that

Originally Posted by IllmaticBlueprint

It's really a combination of penetration & stimulation like someone said earlier....

Fore play also helps ALOT...

wrong homie, some can climax everytime

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

wrong homie, some can climax everytime

I never said they couldnt. I said they dont.

Ill be straight up, part (most) of the reason I got out of my relationship cause the sex was wack, and wasn't gettin her THERE. That S!!! F!!! Wit my pride (and made me light weight insecure). but after smashin a few other girls and receiving the response I needed, I realize or at least don't feel like its my fault. I mean I would prepare and GO IN on my lady and get nada, but smashin these randoms got me knowin I still got it. So yea , the guy gotta put in the work, but she has to be wit it and capable.

Well MR23MJ makes me climax EVERY time....you must not be stroking it right homie!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mrs23mj

Well MR23MJ makes me climax EVERY time....you must not be stroking it right homie!
indifferent.gif
And I dont like to brag...so my baby brag for me
pimp.gif

20k4uw6.jpg

sorry guys but im not one to make up stories on the internet unlike some other NT'ers

Back
Top Bottom