Women and Steering Wheels

Why don't women straighten the steering wheel and wheels when they park. This annoys me for some reason.

fu5f0l.jpg

because women aren't fit for the use of automobiles.

blenders and stoves don't ever need to be steered, over corrected, rotated, or shifted.

you guys sure know how to kill a joke. sheesh. let's come up with something new, these kitchen jokes no longer provide lulz

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

you guys sure know how to kill a joke. sheesh. let's come up with something new, these kitchen jokes no longer provide lulz
The only providing your job entails concerns the daily entree.

gb/2 kitchen.

jk

Originally Posted by soltheman

gb/2 kitchen.

jk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

corny, try again

funniest $##! i ever heard on NT was something about macs vs pc some chick came through and dudes said we're talking technology here not spoons and forks gb/2 kitchen i was dying for like 20mins...

anywho i have no idea, i learned to park by straightening it so...

Originally Posted by soltheman

gb/2 kitchen.

jk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

corny, try again
frown.gif

*sniffle*

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

funniest $##! i ever heard on NT was something about macs vs pc some chick came through and dudes said we're talking technology here not spoons and forks gb/2 kitchen i was dying for like 20mins...

I remember that.  Just remembering it now still makes me laugh.

That was I
laugh.gif

comment got me suspended
tired.gif

I hate that guys say that women are bad drivers.

I'm a great driver. No accidents, no tickets, never even been pulled over.

So hush!

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

That was I
laugh.gif

comment got me suspended
tired.gif

back when these jokes were funny
laugh.gif

I agree, its getting kind of old.

...Its time to understand why you guy's aren't spending enough time in the laundry room.

KatieJade, that doesn't mean much. A person that has never driven a car before has zero accidents, tickets, and has never been pulled over. Not every single girl sucks at driving, but 98.5% do. There are plenty of guys that suck at driving too though

Back
Top Bottom