Women find happy men less sexy, study finds

turn that smile upside down
frown.gif

Kinda funny that I stand tall and proud, I have a very serious demeanor...but I smile at tbhe drop of a dime.

....still going to do me, these females are whacked out anyways

Kinda funny that I stand tall and proud, I have a very serious demeanor...but I smile at tbhe drop of a dime.

Originally Posted by toast1985

^this. F all that having to act a certain way to attract a B 
roll.gif
Im just gon do me if these broads wanna be on that bs thats them. 

Studies are circumstantial. I've gotten girls by being happy with not a care in the world. I was still straightforward and got what I wanted.

I'm ornery most of the time and with a "@@#% it" attitude and have been straightfoward, while getting the number.

Be yourself dudes. These types of studies are just for college assignments. 

Studies are circumstantial. I've gotten girls by being happy with not a care in the world. I was still straightforward and got what I wanted.

I'm ornery most of the time and with a "@@#% it" attitude and have been straightfoward, while getting the number.

Be yourself dudes. These types of studies are just for college assignments. 

Originally Posted by toast1985

^this. F all that having to act a certain way to attract a B 
roll.gif
Im just gon do me if these broads wanna be on that bs thats them. 

Originally Posted by Lxj

Originally Posted by FOG

Nice find by my university... Time to start bumping some more Cudi

fog you go to ubc? what you studying
Planning on majoring in visual arts, but I'm also taking a bunch of other random courses
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lxj

Originally Posted by FOG

Nice find by my university... Time to start bumping some more Cudi

fog you go to ubc? what you studying
Planning on majoring in visual arts, but I'm also taking a bunch of other random courses
laugh.gif

Buck these type of studies...I feel men would advance farther by just being who they are or trial and error than go by these studies.

Women are complicated creatures...the more you try to adjust to their standards the more you get left behind.

Buck these type of studies...I feel men would advance farther by just being who they are or trial and error than go by these studies.

Women are complicated creatures...the more you try to adjust to their standards the more you get left behind.

Back
Top Bottom