Women find happy men less sexy, study finds

Originally Posted by Executive76

Idk man *#!+!*% always telling me to smile more or asking why don't I smile.
If you were smiling they wouldnt be interested in why you werent smiling though...

If I asked my grandma why she would do certain @++% when I was a jit she'd always say "cuz otherwise you wouldnt have anything to ask about." Use that thinking when analyzing these broads

Originally Posted by Executive76

Idk man *#!+!*% always telling me to smile more or asking why don't I smile.
If you were smiling they wouldnt be interested in why you werent smiling though...

If I asked my grandma why she would do certain @++% when I was a jit she'd always say "cuz otherwise you wouldnt have anything to ask about." Use that thinking when analyzing these broads

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

good news. i find it hard to
happy.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

women are stupid tho

truth

I can blee dat kind of reminds me of the one posted a while back about women having more orgasms with welthy men then poor

I can blee dat kind of reminds me of the one posted a while back about women having more orgasms with welthy men then poor

duh, why else would all the soft dudes be out here acting hard?

duh, why else would all the soft dudes be out here acting hard?

Originally Posted by toast1985

Kinda funny that I stand tall and proud, I have a very serious demeanor...but I smile at tbhe drop of a dime.

....still going to do me, these females are whacked out anyways

Originally Posted by toast1985

Kinda funny that I stand tall and proud, I have a very serious demeanor...but I smile at tbhe drop of a dime.

....still going to do me, these females are whacked out anyways

I don't believe this at all.

I think emo guys get some, but not as much as a business man that's smiling all day without a care in the world.

Back
Top Bottom