Women find happy men less sexy, study finds

I don't believe this at all.

I think emo guys get some, but not as much as a business man that's smiling all day without a care in the world.

no wonder girls be trying to holla at my bf all the time (when im not there of course) ... he never smiles. lol I always tell him to smile because he is always looking tight at something

no wonder girls be trying to holla at my bf all the time (when im not there of course) ... he never smiles. lol I always tell him to smile because he is always looking tight at something

These studies are dumb.
Sexy men are sexy
nerd.gif

That is all.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I think emo guys get some, but not as much as a business man that's smiling all day without a care in the world.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by sloanboy

I can blee dat kind of reminds me of the one posted a while back about women having more orgasms with welthy men then poor

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wait... you cereal?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I can blee dat kind of reminds me of the one posted a while back about women having more orgasms with welthy men then poor

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wait... you cereal?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wait... you cereal?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yea it was posted on here a long time ago lol

Originally Posted by ricky409

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wait... you cereal?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yea it was posted on here a long time ago lol

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lies, I've always been a shy person but at my work place for instance, I try to speak to everyone.. Somehow people seem to want to connect and tell me their life stories after I sweeten them up and ask the right questions.. Being happy and comforting has even led me to having a rather strange relationship with a few chicks at that very work place.. 
laugh.gif
alien.gif
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. This study is *$!!+!$@. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lies, I've always been a shy person but at my work place for instance, I try to speak to everyone.. Somehow people seem to want to connect and tell me their life stories after I sweeten them up and ask the right questions.. Being happy and comforting has even led me to having a rather strange relationship with a few chicks at that very work place.. 
laugh.gif
alien.gif
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. This study is *$!!+!$@. [/color]

Originally Posted by babycakes

grin.gif

pics of you though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by babycakes

grin.gif

pics of you though
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom