Women of the 2012 Olympic Games

I saw McKayla doing the dougie and she looked damn cute :wow:.

Some of you are wrong for the borderline inappropriate comments though :lol:. If some of you are 16-17 then ignore that comment.

Yall slept on this...
bildemj.jpg

tumblrm8196vi99s1rbc2sf.jpg
tumblrm8196vi99s1rbc2sf.jpg

pfffffffffffffffffff

omDPLo.gif

i love her
AhRUNo.gif

I just watched Aly Raisman's interview with Al Michaels. She's got some Fred Flintstone feet :x. Everything else looked good though 8).

Maybe the sandals she wore were just really snug. I saw her feet and I was like damn :lol:. The interview's not up yet on the site but it was with Gabby Douglas and Al Michaels. Her feet still looked better than Alex Morgan's 8).

O MY GOD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

looks like she can stop a 60 mph 18 wheeler on a dime with one foot on the cement

:lol: :lol: :lol:

She still Fine tho :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
^^^ Um, yeah, feet don't exactly look petite in that shot. She also look remarkably like my ex sister-in-law in that picture. So, I'm not really on the Aly bandwagon.

Maybe it's just the way her feet stand out from her dark jeans...but good lord, her feet do look massive :lol:

Maybe they're swollen from her dancing in the clubs last night. I feel kinda bad now for pointing it out :lol:.

There was a show on History Channel earlier about Lord of the Rings and hobbits. She'd be the hottest one in the Shire.

Rhythmic Gymnastics is a thing?... I guess...why don't they just call it dancing?

Shelly-Ann looks good. Probably always has a smile on her face no matter what you're doing to her.

Ennis is nice too. Need to watch the replay of her events.

Shelly-Ann looks good. Probably always has a smile on her face no matter what you're doing to her.
Ennis is nice too. Need to watch the replay of her events.

Ennis may have had the most clutch performance of the entire Olympics.

looked damn good doing it too :pimp:

Shelly Ann's personality is as beautiful as she is. Im in love

Back
Top Bottom