Women of the 2012 Olympic Games

Why cause she black?

So NT'ers can :x as many Asians and Whites as they want, but when a :x is given for a Black girl he is automatically questioned as a racist?

Oh.

Watching these Olympics has made me realize one thing that women can be in shape after the age of 30 and still look good i.e. Carmelita Jeter. I am talking no flab under the arms, not having that extra bit of fat on the inside of the knees, having a six pack, and having muscle structure in the leg (thigh, calf) area. I am talking about body fat between 5% and 9% which is ultra lean. Like someone said earlier in this thread I may have to give up thick women and go for an athletic woman.....

Watching these Olympics has made me realize one thing that women can be in shape after the age of 30 and still look good i.e. Carmelita Jeter. I am talking no flab under the arms, not having that extra bit of fat on the inside of the knees, having a six pack, and having muscle structure in the leg (thigh, calf) area. I am talking about body fat between 5% and 9% which is ultra lean. Like someone said earlier in this thread I may have to give up thick women and go for an athletic woman.....

Of course women can be in shape, but olympic level athletes who train for years aren't really comparable to the average woman in regards to staying fit.

^
Yeah, hard to compare average women to some of the top athletes in the world. Especially the ones in track and field who are very lean and muscular. They have to keep their bodies in that kind of shape or they better find something else to do.

So NT'ers can :x as many Asians and Whites as they want, but when a :x is given for a Black girl he is automatically questioned as a racist?
Oh.

Wait, this actually happens on here? :rofl:

Anyway, I'm sure there's much better pics of Dominique Blake. That one's not very flattering to me, yes, Allyson Felix is a goddess, and thank you to whoever posted that weight lifting chick's name.

laugh.gif
Gunna you ever been out to southern California? Something tells me you'd enjoy the "attractions" out here.......the bunnies are a plenty around this time of year
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Never but I really want to move out there for a few years just for " the experience "

I been talkin about it for like a year .
GUNNA's bout that snow bunny life??  Let me find out.  We coulda been best friends.

Back
Top Bottom