Women of the 2012 Olympic Games

:pimp: :pimp:

I wonder what was said right before this picture :lol:

2333540_o.gif

:lol: Gunna you ever been out to southern California? Something tells me you'd enjoy the "attractions" out here.......the bunnies are a plenty around this time of year :pimp: :lol:

:lol: Gunna you ever been out to southern California? Something tells me you'd enjoy the "attractions" out here.......the bunnies are a plenty around this time of year :pimp: :lol:

Never but I really want to move out there for a few years just for " the experience "

I been talkin about it for like a year .

Never but I really want to move out there for a few years just for " the experience "

I been talkin about it for like a year .

Word is there are plenty of bunnies around Colorado too...and friendly might I add

:nerd: @ the British weighlifter. Never would've guessed a chick in that sport could be that cute.

DAYUM.

And to think, Brett Lawrie ALMOST had the ring on it. He was slipping it just past the fingernail. Canada lost.

Y'all dudes were killing me with the Flintstones comments.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shelly-Ann.
mean.gif

She could give you heart palpitations with her smile.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom