Women of the 2012 Olympic Games

this was posted already but i dont care.  i dig the attitude, that winner's competitive edge.

We ain't friendly over here, *****!

Apparently this vid was way too raunchy for NBC.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I guarantee they air far more provocative content daily, hourly even. Only problem was probably just the sexist theme of it, because nothing is even close to exposed and it's all A cups anyways. Dingaling didn't even flinch, down there sleep and disappointed at me for getting it's hopes up

Last edited:
Watching these Olympics has made me realize one thing that women can be in shape after the age of 30 and still look good i.e. Carmelita Jeter. I am talking no flab under the arms, not having that extra bit of fat on the inside of the knees, having a six pack, and having muscle structure in the leg (thigh, calf) area. I am talking about body fat between 5% and 9% which is ultra lean. Like someone said earlier in this thread I may have to give up thick women and go for an athletic woman.....

but this is the case for anybody really. If all you do is train your body for constantly for years and for the most part not work a normal 9-5 you'll look like that( not in every case but alot).

Last edited:
but this is the case for anybody really. If all you do is train your body for constantly for years and for the most part not work a normal 9-5 you'll look like that( not in every case but alot).
Of course you make sense blakep267. When it is your to 9 - 5 to workout and keep your body in shape those results are expected. I would never expect anyone who works 9 - 5 and works out in their spare time and without access to the facilities, trainers, nutritionist, etc., to have that type figure. Just saying the life of a professional athlete is interesting with all the advantages that they are awarded. But, they probably get tired of working at their sport sometimes like we get tired of going to our own job daily. Maybe, this is mind blowing and refreshing to me because; the only time women I know are near a gym is when they are around a guy whose full name is James..

I'm still waiting to see the McKayla meme in the room with Obama when they were watching the video of Bin Laden being killed. She would definitely not be impressed.

Back
Top Bottom