Women of the World Cup: Brazil 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT Detectives >> Sherlock, Columbo, Kojak, Jessica Fletcher and Batman combined 
nthat.gif

Aaaaanf upon seeing her pics I'm less attracted to her. I kind of liked her more when she was a mystery woman :lol:

Aaaaanf upon seeing her pics I'm less attracted to her. I kind of liked her more when she was a mystery woman :lol:

Thats how us dudes are man. Lmao

I feel the same. She's hot but now shes just meh to me now that we know more about her

anyone want to translate the gist of what she's saying? 

Chilean "Journalist" Jhendelyn Nunez 

I was hoping that paisa goddess resided in NJ. **** it though, good jobs detectives :pimp:

*follows her IG*

Fap time, damn she from malibu? might have to make a visit over there when world cup ends :pimp:

LA area for sure... i saw that Pepperdine pic though. :lol:

but her and her dude sure do travel...

NT Detectives >> Sherlock, Columbo, Kojak, Jessica Fletcher and Batman combined :nthat:

My man, nt is a better place because of you

View media item 1055530

Thats how us dudes are man. Lmao

I feel the same. She's hot but now shes just meh to me now that we know more about her

i actually have an opposite opinion. It's refreshing to know that she's not an IG "model". Her IG feed isn't just back-to-back Selfies. I had the assumption that her feed would be just her. almost shocked that she only has 100 pics.

only thing that's concerning is the sports teams of choice. :lol:

USA/Colombia - i understand... she lives here and is obviously of Colombian descent. cool.

then it goes:
LA Kings
Texas Rangers
Miami Heat

:lol:

mike23theking mike23theking
how did u end up finally finding her? :nerd:

:nerd:

Nice work, fellas. Impressive stalking, er, detectiving.

I was determined. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom