***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

I've not met one yet, but I GUAR-ON-TEE there are people that have her as the GOAT already. Not 'going to be'; RIGHT NOW.
🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

kid-awkward.gif

Sheryl Swoopes trying to BIG CAIT’s Skip Bayless.

More clout chasing content, recapped the Storm game and gave the entire team credit and never mentioned the Gawd. Nasty work.

Genuine question! With you being an ardent supporter of women’s basketball and clearly respecting the women that play the sport, any chance you would be willing to change your avatar/icon on NT? :emoji_pray:

1724239362607.gif

I’m keeping my shirt on about the MVP. Mrs. Bamonte putting up historic numbers.

BUT if #MyFever move up to 6th or better yet come even a whiff within 5th….

I’m going to be in here like you during Joel’s MvP season :pimp:

This is more likely

1724239362607.gif

I’m keeping my shirt on about the MVP. Mrs. Bamonte putting up historic numbers.

BUT if #MyFever move up to 6th or better yet come even a whiff within 5th….

I’m going to be in here like you during Joel’s MvP season :pimp:
Yall still barely in the playoffs lol

She’s probably gonna average 20+ PPG for the 2nd half of the season which would be on pace for top 5 in league in scoring and lead the league in assists.

Just took a little time to adjust. Top 10 player in the league easy.

She’s probably gonna average 20+ PPG for the 2nd half of the season which would be on pace for top 5 in league in scoring and lead the league in assists.

Just took a little time to adjust. Top 10 player in the league easy.

This is the take. She’s probably top 8 rn for me.

1. A’ja
2. Stewie
3. Collier
4. AT
5. Kahleah
6. Sabrina
6b. Jackie
6c. CC

*this is a right now list. Some of the greats (Gray, JJ, DT, etc) are still great but not at this level right now.

Yall still barely in the playoffs lol

Barely? I’ll bite.

The remaining options are the Chicago Sky, who are trending downwards or Atlanta Dream, group of wyly vets trying to claw their way out of a hole.

Fever has the easiest remaining schedule. I’d wager they are locked in the 7th seed. Catching Phoenix wouldn’t be an impossible task.

There isn’t enough time/games left to catch the 5th seed.

This is more likely

That truthfully isn’t some hot take. Depending on where they finish in the rankings, her not being first team would be malpractice.

My All-WNBa Team
A’ja
Stewie
AT or Phee [I could be convinced in either direction]
Ionescu
5th slot is either Cait or Copper. Phoenix finished 6th, I can see them giving it to Copper.

My argument for CAIT would be the fact that she will finish with a set of numbers that have never happened in WNBA history.

700+ Points
330+ Assists [WNBA Record]
230+ Rebounds
700+ 3 Pointers

Points would put her in the top 5 of Rookies all time. She already has the Rookies assist record.

Barely? I’ll bite.

The remaining options are the Chicago Sky, who are trending downwards or Atlanta Dream, group of wyly vets trying to claw their way out of a hole.

Fever has the easiest remaining schedule. I’d wager they are locked in the 7th seed. Catching Phoenix wouldn’t be an impossible task.

There isn’t enough time/games left to catch the 5th seed.

That truthfully isn’t some hot take. Depending on where they finish in the rankings, her not being first team would be malpractice.

My All-WNBa Team
A’ja
Stewie
AT or Phee [I could be convinced in either direction]
Ionescu
5th slot is either Cait or Copper. Phoenix finished 6th, I can see them giving it to Copper.

My argument for CAIT would be the fact that she will finish with a set of numbers that have never happened in WNBA history.

700+ Points
330+ Assists [WNBA Record]
230+ Rebounds
700+ 3 Pointers

Points would put her in the top 5 of Rookies all time. She already has the Rookies assist record.
Copper has the last spot. Or they give it to Jackie. Big Cait is set for 2nd team

Jacke Young has been inconsistent this entire season which has been part of the Aces problem. Plus she’s been deferring to Cheksea Gray since she’s returned for some odd reason.

IMG_1176.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom