***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Caitlyn Clark's boyfriend trying to beat the racist/republican allegations

1724277670898.png

The Washed GAWD is a liability.

These Aces reminding me of the Heatles, completrly running on funes trying to compoete the Three-Peat.

A’ja = Bron. Shouldering the load just so they have a shot most nights

Gray = Wade. Injured shell of their former self guard that everyone is praying will be able to turn back the hands of time.

Stick a fork in this Three-Peat!

EYE think the narrative coming into the season was about how Mrs. Bamonte was wronged by not winning the MVP last year especially receiving that 4th place vote. So everyone came in ready to crown her this year as some sort of do over.

While she passes the numbers test, EYE don’t think anyone was expecting the Aces to be this bad.

So EYE can understand the chatter because how could you say she wasn’t MVP last year on the top seed with SIX LOSSES but now trying to tell me she is the MVP on a team with TEN LOSSES and counting.

Nasty. Aces are the two time defending champs. Can’t name a repeat winner in sports that didn’t go through some sort of regression in year 3. She’s been as consistent as you can get all while playing 4 on 5 on offense.

The WNBA is officially official when we are getting low quality takes

EYE think the narrative coming into the season was about how Mrs. Bamonte was wronged by not winning the MVP last year especially receiving that 4th place vote. So everyone came in ready to crown her this year as some sort of do over.

While she passes the numbers test, EYE don’t think anyone was expecting the Aces to be this bad.

So EYE can understand the chatter because how could you say she wasn’t MVP last year on the top seed with SIX LOSSES but now trying to tell me she is the MVP on a team with TEN LOSSES and counting.
I don’t think her not winning last year was an issue. It was Stewie getting it over AT

If we bringing NBA logic over here, Westbrook and Jokic 2nd, neither were top seeds but they still got it

Back
Top Bottom