***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Jacke Young has been inconsistent this entire season which has been part of the Aces problem. Plus she’s been deferring to Cheksea Gray since she’s returned for some odd reason.
EYE mean one is the Point GAWD and the other isn’t lol

But nah I wouldn’t be surprised if Big Cait makes it

CC already better than Sabrina. And that last shooting season from Sabrina was more of an outlier than anything else

I think it’s arguable. I know this thread doesn’t rock with Sabrina but

20/4.5/6 on 35.7 from three and 90 from the line is really, really good.

Her 3P% last year was crazy (idk if y’all realize how absurd 45% on 8 att/game is). CC has better range but hasn’t put up a comparable sort of consistency number.

Which is why I put Sabrina, CC, and Jackie on the same line. I think there’s a strong argument that by the end of the year, CC has that line to herself but we’ll just have to see how the rest of the year goes.

Now sir

IMG_3198.jpeg

I think it’s arguable. I know this thread doesn’t rock with Sabrina but

20/4.5/6 on 35.7 from three and 90 from the line is really, really good.

Her 3P% last year was crazy (idk if y’all realize how absurd 45% on 8 att/game is). CC has better range but hasn’t put up a comparable sort of consistency number.

Which is why I put Sabrina, CC, and Jackie on the same line. I think there’s a strong argument that by the end of the year, CC has that line to herself but we’ll just have to see how the rest of the year goes.
We all rock with slack mamba. We just ain’t rock with how the W tried to make her something she wasn’t

Jackie hasn’t been good this year. Big part of the reason that the Aces are slumping.

Sabrina doesn’t come close to CC as a creator or passer. I give her the edge based on that.

Jacke Young has been inconsistent this entire season which has been part of the Aces problem. Plus she’s been deferring to Cheksea Gray since she’s returned for some odd reason.

IMG_1176.jpeg

Jackie having a down year and still doing these numbers. And definitely a better defender at this point than CC even if the defensive counting stats aren’t equal.

Sabrina may not have the vision and passing flair that CC does but she’s still an elite passer. 6 assists/game on 1/2 of CC’s turnovers. She’s a great on time-on target passer.

CC is on the ascendency and likely to have that #6 spot to herself soon. Shoot, she might pass Kahleah by the end of the year given her complete game. And she’s the most fun watch of any of these players by far, imo.

I suppose I did give the rankings as a *right now* list and probably gave Sabrina and Jackie a little boost from their track record/consistency in the league. So y’all are right and I take your points.

1724252809579.png

The first of three “Angel x Reese’s” collection drops launches Wednesday on TheAngelReese.com, featuring eight “Pieces” items, including tees, hoodies, and hats. The two future drops will see a jersey release and, lastly, another eight-item apparel set featuring the brand’s Reese’s Cups logo.

1724252897330.jpeg

“The fans really made this happen,” said Angel Reese. “This collection is for my Reese’s Pieces — who’ve been with me every step of the way.”

CC already better than Sabrina. And that last shooting season from Sabrina was more of an outlier than anything else
Not yet. cC is still streaky as a 3 point shooter. If you give Sabrina the open looks CC is getting, she won’t miss. But in her rookie season she’s the second best pg. not something to scoff at

She’s safe in that scenario if they use those rules again.

Breanna Stewart
Satou Sabally
Kelsey Plum

I’d pick one of those 3 before Kelsey to be the face of my franchise from the unrestricted free agency pile.

There’s a possible timeline where Stewie wins Finals MVP and then gets forcrd to Golden State. Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom