***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

Dijonai moves funny. She know what she be doing :smh:

Man what lol THEY deleted it but the screenshots never lie

IMG_3282.png

Man what lol THEY deleted it but the screenshots never lie

IMG_3282.png

Screenshos can last forever however people have to stop using trolls to further the points they’re trying to make.

If you search hard enough on Twitter, you will find a tweet that supports whatever arguement you want to make.

A blatant racist account isn’t some gotcha moment or accurate representation of Caitlin Clark fans.

Screenshos can last forever however people have to stop using trolls to further the points they’re trying to make.

If you search hard enough on Twitter, you will find a tweet that supports whatever arguement you want to make.

A blatant racist account isn’t some gotcha moment or accurate representation of Caitlin Clark fans.
EYE understand exactly what you’re saying but it only takes 1 bad apple to spoil the bunch. And there’s definitely more than 1 amongst the Big Cait fans.

The generalization of the fan base already has the “racist” undertone moniker. Sure we can single out a few that aren’t but the generalization is still there.

It’s no different than Heat fans having the generalization that they all show up late when we know a vast majority actually show up on time. It comes with the territory

EYE understand exactly what you’re saying but it only takes 1 bad apple to spoil the bunch. And there’s definitely more than 1 amongst the Big Cait fans.

The generalization of the fan base already has the “racist” undertone moniker. Sure we can single out a few that aren’t but the generalization is still there.

It’s no different than Heat fans having the generalization that they all show up late when we know a vast majority actually show up on time. It comes with the territory

Just because there’s a generalization doesn’t mean it’s the truth. That point gets lost on social media due to the echo chamber nature of discource.

A white supremacist isn’t a Caitlin Clark fan. They’re a fan of a white person excelling in a black space. There’s a difference.

Especially considering that when given the opportunity to do so Caitlin Clark has publicly been nothing but complimentary and supportive of all women of color.

Where did Monica McNutt disappear too? I haven’t heard the whoever makes the playoffs is the ROY takes in quite some time!

What gives?
For some reason she tied her wagon to “I’m voting for the player on the best team”. Then Chicago decided to soft tank so she vanished lol

Great to see, and I'm wondering when the expansion draft news will come, and how it'll work. Searches just led to the commissioner just saying it would happen by the end of the calendar year.
Whats gonna happen unfortunately is bench depth from solid teams will be selected and given the the valkyries. Your lexie hull and rae Burrell level players etc

Unapologetically ***

the only explanation I could see is if the FO is forcing TSpoon to feature Andrea Drummond in the offense to keep the Reese's Pieces happy and merch selling.

Wish Cardoso got drafted elsewhere

Just because there’s a generalization doesn’t mean it’s the truth. That point gets lost on social media due to the echo chamber nature of discource.

A white supremacist isn’t a Caitlin Clark fan. They’re a fan of a white person excelling in a black space. There’s a difference.

Especially considering that when given the opportunity to do so Caitlin Clark has publicly been nothing but complimentary and supportive of all women of color.
Again I’m not disagreeing with you. I’m just saying it’s there and it can’t just be ignored because that’s not the view from everyone.

It has nothing to do with Cait herself. Theres still parts of HER fan base that’s still trash

Dana Evans’ agent was letting the tweets fly the other day revealing that she requested a trade that the Sky chose not to accomodate.

Again I’m not disagreeing with you. I’m just saying it’s there and it can’t just be ignored because that’s not the view from everyone.

It has nothing to do with Cait herself. Theres still parts of HER fan base that’s still trash

Fair enough. It’s sadly the nature of social nedia.

It’s definitely real. Lot of racist people using Caitlin to push racism. Trash fans just aren’t specific to the Fever though. Most of these people are new W fans latching on to this to have an excuse to be racist.

There should be think pieces about how the Aces fans boo’d Hamby too.

It’s definitely real. Lot of racist people using Caitlin to push racism. Trash fans just aren’t specific to the Fever though. Most of these people are new W fans latching on to this to have an excuse to be racist.

There should be think pieces about how the Aces fans boo’d Hamby too.
Aces fans were definitely trash for that too

Back
Top Bottom