***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** CONGRATS, 38-0 S. Carolina! CONGRATS, LV Aces!

ESPN tryna get those computers putin with those rankings.

SN: IT is baffling to me how Cardoso isn't more of a focal point of the Sky's offense.

EYE know she missed some time but still.

Running the offense through Regina is nastee work.

ESPN tryna get those computers putin with those rankings.

SN: IT is baffling to me how Cardoso isn't more of a focal point of the Sky's offense.

EYE know she missed some time but still.

Running the offense through Regina is nastee work.
Because they are a poorly coached and run org. Kamillah is a giant. There’s no reason why you aren’t spamming pick and rolls with her. Why is angel posting up and calling for the ball when all of her points come off of rebounds

If Wnba wants that NBA type bag, they got to learn how to play the media game and drama. TSpoon can't be duckin the smoke

The amount of missed layups in the W is flat out unacceptable.

I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before we see a think piece on how the W is more difficult because the players can’t play above the rim and therefore have to shoot a more difficult shot, etc etc. but I’m talking wide open, blown layups. I just don’t understand.

I admire the people that have the energy to splice these cuts together to further their agendas.

She was sitting a home fuming about this and said let me go find footage to edit.

Where do you even find that initial video to make cuts from?

How you gonna splice up a highlight reel but can’t cut that third video short before she bricked the wide open layup :lol:

I’m just an innocent bystander lol

LOL 4 steals off her and people skip by that. Gotta be real. Praise her when she does the amazing stuff she does. Great passes, ridiculous vision. Behind the back passes. Keeping her dribble alive and finding teammates. Showing a willingness to pass out of double teams instead of force bad shots. Routinely making great entry passes to bigs and setting them up for success.

GREAT stuff.

She also is weak and got the ball stolen from her or poked away with ease. She also got lazy and telegraphed some passes. She's gotta get stronger.

Gotta be able to honestly talk about your favorite players good qualities and abilities and also their bad qualities and abilities. One side doesn't cancel out the other.

Back
Top Bottom