***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

I appreciate that I'm on your mind on this morning.

But you could always Block me or have Meth ban me from the thread if it bothers you that much.

You have options man.
I’m just making observations. Bothering me is a stretch 🤗. We’ll wait for the next Gilbert Arenas clip in the interim

Caitlin Clark is Trae young
You may be right but I don’t wanna accept that :lol:. At least better defensive effort.

That’s a good win though they’re stringing together some good basketball performances. Their Big 3 all were good offensively for the first time all season. Has the potential to be fun

Big Cait needs to go borrow Steve Curry trainer and work on relocating after passes and moving without the ball

She’s going to beat these Ice Trae allegations

Missed the Sky/Fever.

EYE Regina Evans was byke though.

CC and AB playing well together lately is very encouraging.

Capture.PNG

Big Cait needs to go borrow Steve Curry trainer and work on relocating after passes and moving without the ball

She’s going to beat these Ice Trae allegations
That is how she played at Iowa. More movement, but also, there was familiarity and chemistry with her teammates. It is going to take time and coaching staff needs to implement that next season.

Sides isn’t up to the task. She’s a horrible coach. AB and CC were getting box and one and diamond and one defenses in college because of what they both can do on offense. Sides offense consists of spamming the pnr with little player and ball movement.

Sides isn’t up to the task. She’s a horrible coach. AB and CC were getting box and one and diamond and one defenses in college because of what they both can do on offense. Sides offense consists of spamming the pnr with little player and ball movement.
Horrible horrible horrible coach. But honestly they might make the playoffs and since people aren’t expecting much of them, she’ll keep this job for longer than she should.

Back
Top Bottom