***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Can't remember if I posted it when they released it but finally got through this. Talented family musically, had no clue. And I completely forgot about her and damn Branden Wright being a thinking at one point in time.

But yea, solid watch.

Idk EYE seen Big Cait fit and Cheddar Eyes would be jealous

Who’s Cheddar Eyes? :lol:
You better not be talking about Cammy!

BIG CAIT is an other from Iowa, definitely wasn’t expecting good fits from her. She be killing me with those tiny handbags she always rocking though. Like babe you’re 6’0 tall, those things look like legos in your hands.

Country Bumpkin spose to have friends that told her NO to some of her choices!

1718671625926.png

Who’s Cheddar Eyes? :lol:
You better not be talking about Cammy!

BIG CAIT is an other from Iowa, definitely wasn’t expecting good fits from her. She be killing me with those tiny handbags she always rocking though. Like babe you’re 6’0 tall, those things look like legos in your hands.

Country Bumpkin spose to have friends that told her NO to some of her choices!
Cheddar Eyes as in EmmJay lol all that denim

****....Brink went down. Looked RG3-ish.

Hopefully it's not. She was driving and got contact and kinda slid and her knee gave a bit and she went down. They helped her up, she limped off the floor, got to the bench and then two assistants literally picked her up and took her toward the back.

Obviously terrible for her, but with where we’re at medically, this is a blessing in disguise. Sparks 2026 champs still looking good. Just need Hamby to stop playing at an MVP level now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom