***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

So another part that won't get reported on much is that earlier in that Sparks game, there was a loose ball near the baseline. One of the Sun players and Brink both went after it, and the Sun player nudged Brink from the left side. Ball went out of bounds obviously off Brink but the refs did the time-honored thing where instead of calling a foul on somebody, they just give the ball back to the team that had it. That earlier impact however minor to Brink's knee, may have had an effect. I watched it multiple times when it happened because I was pointing out that whole thing that refs do, but I haven't watched it since to really see if there was a huge impact or it was just minor. But in my recollection there was definitely contact. Anybody else see that earlier play and have thoughts about it? Nothing dirty obviously, just notable.

Boston and CC are playing really well but Sides is probably reading WNBA Reddit and NT because she's changed the scheme on offense.

Damn that reminds me of those desert camo 4s that never released that Aleali May made for her dad.

1718898325026.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom