***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Impressive performance by Juju especially in the 4th and especially at the foul line.

A lot of players (men and women) go full lemon booty having to hit critical FTs in late game situations.

She not scurred.

Game is trash. Duke is embarrassing themselves out there and UCONN isn't doing much better.

Did Duke have an injury? Watched them against stanford or ucla or somebody earlier in the year and they did not look this terrible at all.

Nope, this is who they are. Ohio State should be kicking themselves for allowing this squad to beat them on their own floor. UCONN is great but this Duke squad is a complete disgrace.
I suppose there has to be at least one designated stinker. This is it.

I swear this center for Duke is ****ing EVERYTHING up. Guard went baseline in transition, draws 2 defenders and drops a filthy overhead backwards pass right into her lap and she still cant finish the play!!! come ON yo!

I swear this center for Duke is ****ing EVERYTHING up. Guard went baseline in transition, draws 2 defenders and drops a filthy overhead backwards pass right into her lap and she still cant finish the play!!! come ON yo!
She missed at least 3 layups this game. Just nasty work by Duke they could've won with this type of effort the whole game

Elite 8 is absolutely stacked 🔥

20240330_231622.jpg

Legit could not have asked for better match-ups if youre a a neutral or broadcaster :pimp:

Star studded is an unserstatement

Back
Top Bottom