***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

Evidence of what, specifically? So we can be on the same page moving forward in the convo.

Nah I was basically saying to check the thread to see how Clark's folks have been going off on SM. Not evidence to what we were discussing earlier.

Nah I was basically saying to check the thread to see how Clark's folks have been going off on SM. Not evidence to what we were discussing earlier.
Oh, I have no doubt that the people backing Caitlin hate the people backing Reese. That's damn near what the country is doing.
I have seen nothing to indicate that those 2 legit have beef, though.

Oh, I have no doubt that the people backing Caitlin hate the people backing Reese. That's damn near what the country is doing.
I have seen nothing to indicate that those 2 legit have beef, though.

Folks are trying to point at Reese's reaction to today's Flagrant 1 as proof that she doesn't mess with Clark.

To me, if they played the same position it would be worth discussing but one is a big and one is a guard. Yea they played against each other on the previous level and got drafted the same year but they don't have much else to do with eachother.

I'm very tired of all of this. Every game it's something.

Dumb soap opera pettiness on both sides.

I'm more disappointed in seemingly nobody on either team over 6'4" going more than 20% on layups. Some great rebounding though. Boxing out for rebounds better than a lot of NBA dudes.

The league been chippy. Y’all soft thinking everything is jealousy. Every good rookie PG gets beat up. Y’all just now paying attention. Not excusing the dirty plays but the wnba been physical. Kahleah copper and homegirl from the mercury hate each other. Skylar diggins one of the biggest trash talkers in the league. Courtney Williams participated in a stud battle royale
Cunningham and Copper best friends now

I wanna see marina mabrey get into an altercation with sophie cunningham.
Mabrey and DiJonai gonna be the ones squaring up. They legit hate each other

The league been chippy. Y’all soft thinking everything is jealousy. Every good rookie PG gets beat up. Y’all just now paying attention. Not excusing the dirty plays but the wnba been physical. Kahleah copper and homegirl from the mercury hate each other. Skylar diggins one of the biggest trash talkers in the league. Courtney Williams participated in a stud battle royale

It’s more the people on twitter loving that it’s CC getting picked on and acting like it’s nothing

But you can’t sit here and say this has been happening for years when it’s clearly they’re doing it constantly to one player

Carry on

It’s more the people on twitter loving that it’s CC getting picked on and acting like it’s nothing

But you can’t sit here and say this has been happening for years when it’s clearly they’re doing it constantly to one player

Carry on
They did this to plum too but she didn’t have the following CC had. If you just started watching then sure you’ll be disturbed but these ladies tussle every night at every position. Jackie young and aerial powers just got into last night.

They did this to plum too but she didn’t have the following CC had. If you just started watching then sure you’ll be disturbed but these ladies tussle every night at every position. Jackie young and aerial powers just got into last night.

Another "hard foul" that I didn't think was as big of a deal as it was blown up to be.

Back
Top Bottom