***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

They did this to plum too but she didn’t have the following CC had. If you just started watching then sure you’ll be disturbed but these ladies tussle every night at every position. Jackie young and aerial powers just got into last night.
If it’s normal cool

But if you check twitter…

Odd behavior

Sit back and enjoy the storylines
This is great for the game and league
This thread use to be so dormant, but we got hot takes now

CC full heel turn in a few years is going to be epic. Follow the Lebron story arch

What's up with the one leg pantyhose / tights trend? Before only aja was doing it.

Sit back and enjoy the storylines
This is great for the game and league
This thread use to be so dormant, but we got hot takes now

CC full heel turn in a few years is going to be epic. Follow the Lebron story arch
Definitely will be fun to see. When the smoke clears, I think she will be solid.

Like I've said before, I understand the frustration but she is visually disgusted/bothered too much for my liking. Hopefully someone is in her ear about that.

An off-season of strength and conditioning would definitely help her out since she is just probably gassed from playing since November without a true break.

1717299751286.png

People on social media are dorks. Yes, there are hard fouls in the wnba. I saw comments like "I tagged the commissioner 1000 times to tell her those fouls are not acceptable", "I emailed the wnba and complained".

Back
Top Bottom