***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

EYE understand the DT pick but I don’t see the issue with having Big Cait in that 2012 AD role. Just end of the bench watching the pros pros and learning

I think the US should’ve taken CC exactly for this reason. Begin building a rapport with A’ja for the future too. I’m not even going to get into whether DT should be there, but I know she wanted that record sixth tournament - and by going in a spot that would’ve potentially been CC’s, she effectively prevents CC from ever having that record.

I’d go on record as to say CC is a better player right now than Plum but that’s fire I don’t want to deal with lol.

It is time for the OGs to step aside and give the young stars the opportunity to shine on global stage

tumblr_nofh0d7sSY1qznj8ho1_500.gif

Liberty don’t have enough shot creation IMO. Wish Stewie could playmake more/pass better. JJ just hangs on the perimeter all game. Sabrina has no wiggle. Laney is a straight line driver too. I know they’re tired from 6 in 10 days as well.

Not mad at the women's Olympic team outside of Nneka not making after hatin *** Sue and DT caused her not to make the last team.

CC's time will come really not deserving of her spot over those other ladies.

The Olympics are not training. 😂
There are 4 more years of FIBA competitions and USA practices for bonding and rapport.

If we’re talking about the 12th spot on the team… she wouldn’t really be playing much in games anyway. DT only gonna be there for training and blowouts too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But I do get your point and hopefully after the Olympics the US starts getting some of these rooks into the fold.

On an international stage featuring the world's best, she's not a better fit than DT.

Considering Chelsea is coming off an injury, that’s leaves Sabrina as the only passer on the roster. We got plenty of off the ball depth. CC already the second best passer in the league.
addict4sneakers addict4sneakers been hating on my daughter Taurasi for years. I’ve had enough 😡😡
She’s older than you

IMG_5555.png

Back
Top Bottom