***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

6 o rebs. Needs to look and see how many were her own misses

Moses Malone approach.

Mystics trying to get that first win tonight.

Fever looking much better against a horrible team. :lol:

Vanloo and Clark had a little moment where they were going at it in that 1st quarter.

Last edited:
And playing a bad team

1717808726160.gif

1717808752411.gif

Clark put on a show for the home audience.

This is what folks have been waiting to see.

Was more impressed with the passing tonight though. Could have honestly had about 6 more assists if folks were ready for the damn ball.

Yea the girl just wants to hoop man.

This pressure we attempt to put on EVERYONE to "take a stand" isn't fair. Everybody doesn't care about that stuff.

This idea that everyone should be political needs to stay in 2020.

Not everyone is qualified to talk about social issues.

Letting everyone get off their takes on politics is how you get Draymond Green comparing his nut kicking fine to systemic racism.

They got the W on the ION channel and my **** switched from my Aces to the Sparks……change it back

This pressure we attempt to put on EVERYONE to "take a stand" isn't fair. Everybody doesn't care about that stuff.
AND ALSO...
Some very much do care, but know DAMN WELL that speaking on it EVEN SAFELY will get flipped around, rewritten, and ran with.
So the only people who know how much they care are those close to them.
The iNTernet loves twisting *censored* to mean something around and running with it.
Hell, she took the high road there, said NOTHING obtuse... and THAT'S a problem. Complimented 'the amazing players in the league' and what they do for their teams. Nah, not good enough.
That's why I said I fear her saying something ambiguous or even slightly off of dead-center then getting ripped to shreds.

Back
Top Bottom