***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Gold medal game: SUN, 08/11 @ 9:30am EST. Going for 8TH STRAIGHT GOLD!

Paige is light skin? :wow:
1717818619660.jpeg

I wonder if Gray will use the Olympics as a way to get ready for to return to the Aces?

CC needs the break to rest up and AB also needs it too. AB averaged 15 and 8 last year. I was hoping with CC’s passing ability she would be averaging 17 and 8.

Squad is stacked :sick:

Big Cait will get her chance soon enough, she's been playing non stop for like 8 months now. The Olympic break is the perfect time as any to get some well earned rest

Team USA a lock for gold. Should of had CC and I would go on and say reese and brink to round up the squad. It is time for the OGs to step aside and give the young stars the opportunity to shine on global stage

If it is all about ball, taurasi should not be on the team. There are other deserving players

Team USA a lock for gold. Should of had CC and I would go on and say reese and brink to round up the squad. It is time for the OGs to step aside and give the young stars the opportunity to shine on global stage

If it is all about ball, taurasi should not be on the team. There are other deserving players
But they aren’t a lock for gold. They’ve almost lost their last two international competitions and they went life and death with Belgium in qualifying with roughly this same squad. FIBA is really good especially on the women’s side

Back
Top Bottom