Words with Friends Vol. Revolution

i got it once every one else downloaded it , but i actually like wordfeud better.

i got it once every one else downloaded it , but i actually like wordfeud better.

i had this but would forget for days i was playing someone
laugh.gif

i just deleted it

Putting In Work

Got it on my Evo not to long ago...

My boy who lives in Cali and has an iPhone be cheating crazy somehow...

Dude is dumb as Kelly Bundy and can't spell for sh.. in text messages, but when I play him on that dude pulls out crazy words and rakes up major points on most of his words.

Putting In Work

Dude is dumb as Kelly Bundy and can't spell for sh.. in text messages, but when I play him on that dude pulls out crazy words and rakes up major points on most of his words.

iPhone: tenth_letter..
hit me!

and yall better not be using those cheat apps against me.. 

yall know what im talking about. word to: foetid, teredo, & oreide 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

iPhone: tenth_letter..
hit me!

and yall better not be using those cheat apps against me.. 

yall know what im talking about. word to: foetid, teredo, & oreide 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I've been playing this ever since I got my iphone, it's pretty awesome.

I've been playing this ever since I got my iphone, it's pretty awesome.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Putting In Work

To be honest, I don't need to know th word when I can't think of anything. I just put random words that might work or somehow make sense instead of passing and at times, it works. 

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Putting In Work

To be honest, I don't need to know th word when I can't think of anything. I just put random words that might work or somehow make sense instead of passing and at times, it works. 

Yea some of the dumbest people I know that don't know the difference between witch and which, look like spelling bee/Harvard professor vocab... iPhone users have a word generator.

Yea some of the dumbest people I know that don't know the difference between witch and which, look like spelling bee/Harvard professor vocab... iPhone users have a word generator.

Back
Top Bottom