Words with Friends Vol. Revolution

Skinnymane

wwf is the only thing that gets me through work. If it takes me 10 minutes to unscramble some letters, my day goes by that much faster.

Name is my SN....i dont cheat....and Ive been undefeated until i played somone who spelled this long @!* word for 98 points......cheating @!*
mad.gif

PS....recently ive been slow with the moves since playing so many games takes TOO much time out of the day....i end up feeling like a looser.....i got work to do 
laugh.gif

Name is my SN....i dont cheat....and Ive been undefeated until i played somone who spelled this long @!* word for 98 points......cheating @!*
mad.gif

PS....recently ive been slow with the moves since playing so many games takes TOO much time out of the day....i end up feeling like a looser.....i got work to do 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Putting In Work

Got it on my Evo not to long ago...

My boy who lives in Cali and has an iPhone be cheating crazy somehow...

Dude is dumb as Kelly Bundy and can't spell for sh.. in text messages, but when I play him on that dude pulls out crazy words and rakes up major points on most of his words.

To be honest, I don't need to know th word when I can't think of anything. I just put random words that might work or somehow make sense instead of passing and at times, it works. 

That's exactly what I do!! NEVER pass!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Putting In Work

Got it on my Evo not to long ago...

My boy who lives in Cali and has an iPhone be cheating crazy somehow...

Dude is dumb as Kelly Bundy and can't spell for sh.. in text messages, but when I play him on that dude pulls out crazy words and rakes up major points on most of his words.

To be honest, I don't need to know th word when I can't think of anything. I just put random words that might work or somehow make sense instead of passing and at times, it works. 

That's exactly what I do!! NEVER pass!!
laugh.gif

I just used the word "pueblo" with 2 TL and 1 TW and got 76 pts.
laugh.gif

Highest points I've earned with a single word so far.

I just used the word "pueblo" with 2 TL and 1 TW and got 76 pts.
laugh.gif

Highest points I've earned with a single word so far.

JayOfQueenz.

I already went through and started matches with almost all of the people that posted their names in here.
pimp.gif

JayOfQueenz.

I already went through and started matches with almost all of the people that posted their names in here.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom