WORKAHOLICS - SEASON 3 - 5-29-12

I lost it when Blake was trippin and started choking the lizard which turned out to be the stripper's ****.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Karl calling the hotel service asking if the ice is still free then fills the room with it lol

Looool "Ice...currency of the future.... I'm gon' be riiiiich" Wtfffffff @ episodes 2 and 3 leaking, this is too good to be true, if true. Must watch immediately.

Originally Posted by agentspits

Workaholics became one of my favorite shows of all time real quick. I've seen every episode at least 6 times lol and i bought the dvd so i could watch the commentary for every episode, still waiting for season 2 dvd to drop soon.

I was hyped for the new episode tonight, but it was just decent to me. Had its moments, but most of the time them being on acid was just weird and too out there for me, gonna watch it again soon and see how I feel after another watch. They don't live in the show house anymore, but they used too. I drove by it one time, I live close to the area haha

I'm still confident this season is gonna be off the charts once they get back to their regular office and house antics. And the best part is, this season is gonna be 20 episodes!

20 Episodes!? Nice.I thought the show was hilarious. "G Double-0 D, God! That spells good" hahaha The episode was laughs for sure. I've watched it twice since I was a little tipsy the first time I watched it off my DVR lol

Originally Posted by culturecarnage

tumblr_m4tjxyr7G01qhjffuo1_500.gif

Whoa, God has a picture of me! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I seen that episode today! It was too funny, the dude grab the "snake" lmao he was tripping!

So it did turn out the second and third episode leaks were real. Both were funny as hell too. 3rd episode is classic. Only thing that sucks is now I have to wait like 3 weeks to see a new episode lol

Originally Posted by agentspits

So it did turn out the second and third episode leaks were real. Both were funny as hell too. 3rd episode is classic. Only thing that sucks is now I have to wait like 3 weeks to see a new episode lol

Point me in the direction my dude! PM? 
nerd.gif

The amount of hatred Anders has for Karl might be my favorite joke on the show.

I caught up over the weekend, as I expected I really like the show a lot.

Easily best show on TV right now. Adam is from Omaha my buddy ran into him at a bar once and said he was just as hilarious in person as he is on the show.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

show is becoming meh
the hell is this dad **** nonsense
30t6p3b.gif
I agree this season has been weak compared to the past but the Thor jokes had me 
roll.gif
.  All the gay jokes though 
sick.gif
.  Next week's episode is about rebelling against the church I think 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom