WORKAHOLICS - SEASON 3 - 5-29-12

Agreed about the Kroll show. First thing I thought when I was watching was "This **** is waaaay to ahead of its time for most people to get." **** had me dying, man.

Enjoyable ep of workaholics. ******' Alice too, man.. ::evil:
The kroll show was terrible. Reminds me of portlandia ( which everyone should watch) but it was terrible.

I thought this episode was hilarious. Glad they're back :lol:

I also thought the Kroll show was funny, but a little too fast paced with their skits (with the exception of the Canadian high school one :lol:). I'll keep an eye out for this show.

pretty funny but kind of gross episode...but honestly pretty much every episode has many hilarious spots

Hope next weeks is better

yea this ep. wasn't a killer but it had some funny *** moments.

R.I.P. Jet Set

Kroll show on the other hand....I feel like this show is a comedians comedy. Dude goes in on his sketches and most of it flies over your head. This is a real reality t.v. mock because he nails certain stereotypical characters down.
R.I.P. Jet Set

Kroll Show was weak. I mean I don't think there are any underlying meanings its some pretty obvious comedy.

Ruxin is my dude but...I didn't laugh once. 

I don't think kroll will get another season. But hey these jokers let Mind of Mencia rock out for 4 seasons. 

Last edited:
workaholics-sandwichshopdisguises.jpg

I couldn't stop laughing at this shot

zzzz @ the latest episode. Only thing I laughed at were the Gary Paulsen (Hatchet) and Sunny Delight commercial references.

Last edited:
arguably the worst episode i've seen of this series..didn't laugh once.

i think its safe to say this show has jumped the shark

but i will still be watching in hopes that i'm wrong.

this episode was easily the best in season so far. Made up for last weeks episode which was dull

Call me patrick swayze, because I'm ghost. :lol:

The three of them going with the jet set hair. :wow: :rofl:

First funny episode of the season.

Nice cameo with the temp boss being the partner of joe pesci from the home alone movies.

Workaholics Episode 14 :rofl:

Kroll Show though! You have to truly understand what he's trying to do. :pimp:

Never knew they had a Youtube channel from when they still weren't famous. 

Last edited:
just caught up on the last 4 episodes with comcast on Demand :smokin

The high school betting episode :lol: blowjes!

The dating intros though :lol: "Like a dog drinking water lap lap" too many quotables in that scene. Wish they showed how much they spent on Webcam girl.

this season's been hit or miss for me, webcam epi was def a miss

Last edited:
this episode was one of the best.

Carl is the best character on the show, hands down. Matter fact is a tie between Carl and Montez.

"Oh that's a goth girl? Just tell her you got a gang of tanguery and some bubonic chronic." Tez quoting G Thang, tho :lol:

and then it worked instantly, Ders was suprised like his mind was blown.

I'm starting to like the way they end their eps with the gang just recollecting at the crib.

Adam on PCP was hilarious, and Ders on some ol' "nothing weird happened tonight with me" :lol:

Blake is usually the funniest of the three to me, but this episode he fell back for the better stories.

Back
Top Bottom