Working mom arrested for letting her 9 year old play alone at park

She should have never left a child alone unsupervised at a park irresponsible IMHO. I understand you have to work and have no one to watch them but I'd rather have then sit at a Mc Donalds doing something where I can see her/him for 8 hours. Bring something for them to do like bring a laptop or give here something she can connect onto wife their. Come on now

She should have never left a child alone unsupervised at a park irresponsible IMHO. I understand you have to work and have no one to watch them but I'd rather have then sit at a Mc Donalds doing something where I can see her/him for 8 hours. Bring something for them to do like bring a laptop or give here something she can connect onto wife their. Come on now

I don't know if you read the article or not, but she did in fact buy her daughter a laptop. However, their home was broken into and the laptop was stolen. Which is most likely why she didn't just have her daughter stay home in the first place.

It's easy to throw judgment at the mother since this is a situation most NT parents and NTers in general clearly can't relate to, but it sounds like she didn't have any clear cut better choices. I personally think that she should've had her daughter chill at the park for a few hours and then if possible head to her job until work was over. I hope this works out for the best for their family though, the punishment was excessive.

Last edited:
And the kid in 4th or 5th grade
What 5th grader can't go to the park by themselves
I swear some of y'all lived a sheltered life
If at 5th grade y'all couldn't even go outside by y'all self

Back
Top Bottom