World Premiere: Air Jordan VII (7) Premio – Bin 23 Collection (Via SneakerNews.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordan should leave these unreleased, then give us those shoe forms in every pair of sig. shoes he puts out from now on. These are so ugly, some of his %*!* looks like straight fakes lately.

Originally Posted by Killroy23

Is this some sort of joke? 
sick.gif

LMAO 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Based on the last 5 years or so of Jordan Brand - I didnt expect much when I clicked on this topic. But I had no idea I would've stumbled upon these -

Im pretty sure this is what would happen if my dog ate a bunch of multi- colored Play-Doh, chewed up a pair of "hare 7's" , and then threw up all over them

Based on the last 5 years or so of Jordan Brand - I didnt expect much when I clicked on this topic. But I had no idea I would've stumbled upon these -

Im pretty sure this is what would happen if my dog ate a bunch of multi- colored Play-Doh, chewed up a pair of "hare 7's" , and then threw up all over them

i wonder if these will go on sale seeing as how they're bins, cause honestly these are the only bins that i anticipate not selling out and sitting for awhile

i wonder if these will go on sale seeing as how they're bins, cause honestly these are the only bins that i anticipate not selling out and sitting for awhile

Originally Posted by JuMpMaN J 23

Since there bin's is there any chance of these hitting a outlet?

Doubt it... just like ALL of the other Bin's they will sellout fast and resell for double (on average) or more
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JuMpMaN J 23

Since there bin's is there any chance of these hitting a outlet?

Doubt it... just like ALL of the other Bin's they will sellout fast and resell for double (on average) or more
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom