World Premiere: Air Jordan VII (7) Premio – Bin 23 Collection (Via SneakerNews.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

damn , these are really ugly.. however i must keep the BIN collection I have going strong..

horrible reason to cop a shoe imo

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

damn , these are really ugly.. however i must keep the BIN collection I have going strong..

horrible reason to cop a shoe imo

I just don't understand how these are supposed to fit into the whole BIN 23 scheme what so ever.  They do not have the clean, simple, "sophisticated" and "high quality" look that the collection is supposedly presenting.  In fact, these look like some cheap knock offs you would have found at K-mart back in '92.

I just don't understand how these are supposed to fit into the whole BIN 23 scheme what so ever.  They do not have the clean, simple, "sophisticated" and "high quality" look that the collection is supposedly presenting.  In fact, these look like some cheap knock offs you would have found at K-mart back in '92.

Originally Posted by Anomaly

couldn't have been stated any better

Originally Posted by Anomaly

couldn't have been stated any better

I won't be wasting my money on these clown shoes. They are hideous. Exclusive or not I can't believe people will buy these.

I won't be wasting my money on these clown shoes. They are hideous. Exclusive or not I can't believe people will buy these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom