World Premiere: Air Jordan VII (7) Premio – Bin 23 Collection (Via SneakerNews.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

Who else besides me is planning on buy a pair in Houston?
im coppin in houston, i wont be camping out or waiting in-line for mine though. good luck on your pair, im sure you will get it with ease. 

Originally Posted by MoCityTwin2

Who else besides me is planning on buy a pair in Houston?
im coppin in houston, i wont be camping out or waiting in-line for mine though. good luck on your pair, im sure you will get it with ease. 

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

nov 26th they drop

On a Friday?
30t6p3b.gif

Edit:VVV That's what I'm saying. I was planning on camping for electronics.
nerd.gif

these are not the best lookn shoes to me. but im sure the hypebeasts will be buying em up for the flip. i might consider a pair at retail just for the bin collection tho.

these are not the best lookn shoes to me. but im sure the hypebeasts will be buying em up for the flip. i might consider a pair at retail just for the bin collection tho.

Straight up trash! Clowns made this shoe so u gotta be a clown if u pick these up, what did u expect for me to say? 
grin.gif

Straight up trash! Clowns made this shoe so u gotta be a clown if u pick these up, what did u expect for me to say? 
grin.gif

I heard they are dropping in a size 7.5 as their smallest size instead of the regular size 8 being the smallest size....Anyone heard the sizes?

I heard they are dropping in a size 7.5 as their smallest size instead of the regular size 8 being the smallest size....Anyone heard the sizes?

why would JB drop these on black friday, they already wasnt gunna sell out now he just shot himself in the foot with the RD...my money will definitely be going towards copping a flat screen rather than this bs smh @ JB

why would JB drop these on black friday, they already wasnt gunna sell out now he just shot himself in the foot with the RD...my money will definitely be going towards copping a flat screen rather than this bs smh @ JB

I think JB is really testing the waters now to see what they can get away with releasing.
These are horrid.

I think JB is really testing the waters now to see what they can get away with releasing.
These are horrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom