World Premiere: Air Jordan VII (7) Premio – Bin 23 Collection (Via SneakerNews.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
30t6p3b.gif

these look straight african, sort of weird and a different style for JB but with the right fit could be pulled off... Probably won't cop. only Bins worth buying were the 9s imo, slept on those though, don't really love 9s...

these look straight african, sort of weird and a different style for JB but with the right fit could be pulled off... Probably won't cop. only Bins worth buying were the 9s imo, slept on those though, don't really love 9s...

YOOOO!! THESE ARE SIIIICK!!! DOPE @+! COLORWAY!! I'LL BE CAMPIN OUT FOR THESE...HOPEFULLY I CAN DOUBLE UP..THESE ARE MY NEW GRAILS!!!

YOOOO!! THESE ARE SIIIICK!!! DOPE @+! COLORWAY!! I'LL BE CAMPIN OUT FOR THESE...HOPEFULLY I CAN DOUBLE UP..THESE ARE MY NEW GRAILS!!!

Gross. They could have really made a nice shoe, but of course no they put out this crap

Gross. They could have really made a nice shoe, but of course no they put out this crap

Jordan should leave these unreleased, then give us those shoe forms in every pair of sig. shoes he puts out from now on. These are so ugly, some of his %*!* looks like straight fakes lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom