Worlds Most Dangerous Cities.....Vol. I am ashamed of my city

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

Camden too small 2 be on this list, most city's are over 1 million people. Camden city has about 100,000 residents. the whole city's bagdad. except downtown. even downtown u can be caught slippin'

u been there before? certain parts look like resident evil
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. my mans almost got car jacked twice in broad daylight at a red light.

smh.gif
@ that Detroit story. I aint even surprised.

1st thing that came to mind was damn chicago gone be on there
smh.gif

but when i seen no chicago it was :pimp:s

Wow. Detroit and NO are more dangerous than Karachi, Pakistan.

I'm hoping that's not true.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

camden is bad, the only issue is that its small..... you guys ever been there?

1. it looks abandoned
2. every block is, house, burnt house, no house, fenced up house, house, etc....
3. %%#! looks like a level from COD/Every war movie youve seen
4. How bad is detroit when you on a list where tanks drive down the street...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

*waits for Detroit NTers....*

Originally Posted by Jking0821

does NO make the list because of all the Katrina mayhem. All the looting and stealing and no enforced laws because everything there is so chaotic
New Orleans has been one of the murder capitals since the 90s. That hurricane only made it worse

Ridiculous. This is like CNN's version of the Nobel Prize for literature. Great job of bashing on a diverse group of cities. In reality, this list probably reads something like:

Baghdad
Fallujah
Kabul
Karachi
Kargil
Adre

etc.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by EstBeast

Originally Posted by omgitswes

here i was think Moscow would be a nice place to visit

For americans...
eek.gif
nerd.gif
Americans from Detroit and New Orleans to be more specific.

You done @%!+** up as a city when you're being compared to Baghdad and Kinshasa.

NYC > ...
roll.gif
roll.gif

My story about Detroit:
I was driving back from visiting Chicago back to Toronto. To get there you have to pass the Windsor/Detroit border. Right before the border, I took the wrong exit and ended up somewhere in Detroit at 11pm. First thing I noticed, somebody had removed the street signs. Second thing I noticed, abandoned houses everywhere, with broken windows. Third thing I noticed, 80% of the street lights weren't working. There were people on every street corner mean muggin, some kids riding bikes around but barely any cars. Streets dark. Somehow the people in Detroit are ugly as hell and all of em look sad
laugh.gif

As I'm tryna find the exit ramp back on the highway (with a lot of trouble since the street signs were removed), I noticed I'm being followed by a Chrysler 300. This car had broken windows in the back, and there was a passenger on every seat. Since I had an Ontario license plate, I knew I had to get outa there ASAP cuz I was obviously an easy target. I just made some sudden movements, accelerated quick time till I finally found an exit.
Listen to me. I've been to cities in Africa, cities in Pakistan, Middle East, Cuba, Mexico, etc all around the world. And Detroit looked as 3rd world as any of them
sick.gif
sick.gif

Won't lie, I was shook.
embarassed.gif
But you're from Canada though. Won't lie, I've kicked it there a few times. Puked on the side of a Tim Hortons, and puked in the tunnel (your half, not ours)

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by hieu23

Karachi... I've gotten a nuke there before 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Grand Rapids > Detroit > ____________
Lol, uhhh, are you talking about in terms of danger cuz? If that's the case, Flint easily takes it over Grand Rapids, get that outta here. But word, dopest city in Michigan would have to be Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids is dope, but nothing too special.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by hieu23

Karachi... I've gotten a nuke there before 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Grand Rapids > Detroit > ____________
Lol, uhhh, are you talking about in terms of danger cuz? If that's the case, Flint easily takes it over Grand Rapids, get that outta here. But word, dopest city in Michigan would have to be Ann Arbor, Grand Rapids is dope, but nothing too special.
Not in terms of danger, my guy. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

For americans...
eek.gif
nerd.gif

You done @%!+** up as a city when you're being compared to Baghdad and Kinshasa.

NYC > ...
roll.gif
roll.gif

My story about Detroit:
I was driving back from visiting Chicago back to Toronto. To get there you have to pass the Windsor/Detroit border. Right before the border, I took the wrong exit and ended up somewhere in Detroit at 11pm. First thing I noticed, somebody had removed the street signs. Second thing I noticed, abandoned houses everywhere, with broken windows. Third thing I noticed, 80% of the street lights weren't working. There were people on every street corner mean muggin, some kids riding bikes around but barely any cars. Streets dark. Somehow the people in Detroit are ugly as hell and all of em look sad
laugh.gif

As I'm tryna find the exit ramp back on the highway (with a lot of trouble since the street signs were removed), I noticed I'm being followed by a Chrysler 300. This car had broken windows in the back, and there was a passenger on every seat. Since I had an Ontario license plate, I knew I had to get outa there ASAP cuz I was obviously an easy target. I just made some sudden movements, accelerated quick time till I finally found an exit.
Listen to me. I've been to cities in Africa, cities in Pakistan, Middle East, Cuba, Mexico, etc all around the world. And Detroit looked as 3rd world as any of them
sick.gif
sick.gif

Won't lie, I was shook.
embarassed.gif
But you're from Canada though. Won't lie, I've kicked it there a few times. Puked on the side of a Tim Hortons, and puked in the tunnel (your half, not ours)
Whats that gotta do with the topic? I was born and lived in Nairobi. I've been to all kinds of places and seen all kinds of things.

For americans...
eek.gif
nerd.gif

NYC > ...
roll.gif
roll.gif

My story about Detroit:
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

Won't lie, I was shook.
embarassed.gif
my god, i was scared just reading this lmao

For americans...
eek.gif
nerd.gif

NYC > ...
roll.gif
roll.gif

My story about Detroit:
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

Won't lie, I was shook.
embarassed.gif
People have Ontario license plates all over here.

I bet,
indifferent.gif
    Weak Story Bro.

Its places In every city you should avoid honestly.  If you look out of place in any metropolitan city you will get looked at wild.

With that said i am moving again this year from here.

What is unclear is what statistics are being used to create the list.

Is it calculated by violent crimes? Petty crimes? murders?

Moscow has less murders than Stockholm, Sweden. Man, Stockholm must be REALLY scary !

I've never once been attacked or pick-pocketed or "anything" in Moscow, and I've seen Bernie Sucher walking the street after midnight by himself, so that to me is the biggest show of overall safety. No Brazilian businessmen walk the streets after dusk by themselves, if it all. When I was in Rio the hotel told me they're not allowed to let me leave after 6 PM unless I hire bodyguards. There was an American guy came in that night with blood gushing from his head b/c someone tried to mug him by throwing a brick at him from above to knock him unconscious and take anything he had.

The most dangerous cities right now are Mexican border towns like Tijuana, and anything in the states of Chihuahua and Sonora.

However, every other place in Mexico besides parts of Mexico city (seedy parts, or if you're an obvious target) is as safe as a safe American city. There's just a lot of unrest at the border because of the drug war between cartels and between cartels and the govt, and Mexico city is the center of everything so its like NYC in the 70-80s.

American cities like Los Angeles (county), NYC, Phila, Balt, Detroit, Chicago, Houston, Newark, etc are just as or more dangerous than any city in the world really.

i dont know how the calculate this list....i know detroit is bad, but chicago has over 100 homicides midway through the 4th month of the year...

chicago always finds away to get off these lists and i wonder how?

Back
Top Bottom