Karachi... I've gotten a nuke there before 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Weird that not a single Mexican city made it with all the drug related killings recently..

Ciudad Juarez is on that list. Place is crazy, if anyone's seen any of the shows on drug trafficking from Mexico to US, they usual mention Ciudad Juarez. People getting abducted and shot in broad daylight. Cartels using decapitated and limbless bodies as a means to send a message to rivals.
eek.gif
Crazy down there.

MOSCOW??

really i had no idea.

isnt that one of the most expensive cities in the world/most billionaires??

Not tryna big up negativity but, Jamaica should definetly be on this list, it's Hella nuts there.

Ouch my feet- you stupid son! Hahahahaha

Karachi is mother !%%@*%+ insane.
I have a pakistani friend who was kidnapped in Karachi when he was young
smh.gif

And BTW, to the dude with that story, every major city has ghettos.

In the bay area richmond, Oakland and hunters point are places that are comparable to some areas of detroit...

I drove to hunters point one night with one of my friends just to see how bad it really is and when I turned off of 3rd street onto a side street there was a group of goons mean mugging us and like 5 dudes lifted their shirts up and revealed their pistols.

Needless to say, I pulled a u and got the *$@+ out of there asap.

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by EstBeast

Originally Posted by omgitswes

here i was think Moscow would be a nice place to visit

For americans...
eek.gif
nerd.gif
Americans from Detroit and New Orleans to be more specific.

You done @%!+** up as a city when you're being compared to Baghdad and Kinshasa.

NYC > ...
roll.gif
roll.gif

My story about Detroit:
I was driving back from visiting Chicago back to Toronto. To get there you have to pass the Windsor/Detroit border. Right before the border, I took the wrong exit and ended up somewhere in Detroit at 11pm. First thing I noticed, somebody had removed the street signs. Second thing I noticed, abandoned houses everywhere, with broken windows. Third thing I noticed, 80% of the street lights weren't working. There were people on every street corner mean muggin, some kids riding bikes around but barely any cars. Streets dark. Somehow the people in Detroit are ugly as hell and all of em look sad
laugh.gif

As I'm tryna find the exit ramp back on the highway (with a lot of trouble since the street signs were removed), I noticed I'm being followed by a Chrysler 300. This car had broken windows in the back, and there was a passenger on every seat. Since I had an Ontario license plate, I knew I had to get outa there ASAP cuz I was obviously an easy target. I just made some sudden movements, accelerated quick time till I finally found an exit.
Listen to me. I've been to cities in Africa, cities in Pakistan, Middle East, Cuba, Mexico, etc all around the world. And Detroit looked as 3rd world as any of them
sick.gif
sick.gif

Won't lie, I was shook.
embarassed.gif
sounds like someone watched Judgment Night before typing this....

Originally Posted by MARTIN AND CO

When I was in Rio the hotel told me they're not allowed to let me leave after 6 PM unless I hire bodyguards. There was an American guy came in that night with blood gushing from his head b/c someone tried to mug him by throwing a brick at him from above to knock him unconscious and take anything he had.

American cities like Los Angeles (county), NYC, Phila, Balt, Detroit, Chicago, Houston, Newark, etc are just as or more dangerous than any city in the world really.
You ever stayed in a hotel in any of those cities? Were you allowed to leave the hotel after 6pm w/o bodyguards? You ever seen an attempted mugging victim come back to the hotel? You done contradicting yourself or should I let you continue?

But some of Detroit is abandoned with no people living in certain areas like of the pic posted above so it wouldn't look that way in populated areas.

Detroit NTers need to fill us in on how Detroit really is.....

Originally Posted by jerryjones

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

this list is kinda questionable if they're going to put any american city on there.
Not exactly. The United States is 5th in total murders in the world. I know all we see on the news is how third world countries are so bad, but you'd be surprised at how many problems we have in our own country.

Caracas is ridiculously dangerous - fake official looking cabs that kidnap you from the airport, hotels that steal you're clothes, gunfire at night (in the good areas), and you'll lose your life just for wearing a Swatch watch ... PLEASE DONT GO THERE
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Detriot
sick.gif

64402622.jpg
LOL, I'm surprised nobody jacked the Street View car.
There wasn't a damn house that wasn't abandoned on that street...looks like a scene out of 28 Days Later...ghost town.

Back
Top Bottom